GF just mentioned being demoralized about having kids because the world is so fucked up...

GF just mentioned being demoralized about having kids because the world is so fucked up. I casually said that this is what the powers that be are doing on purpose, that they want to demoralize people, sterilize them, even replace them. This led to me expressing that I do believe in replacement theory, that they want to get rid of the whites.

Here's the thing, she, a white woman, thinks this is crazy. She actually was flabbergasted to hear I'm one of the crazies who actually believes this. We're going to talk more about it later tonight, can any of you provide some helpful resources for this discussion to help illustrate this isn't just crazy rhetoric?

Pic semi related; we need to END this Chaos.

Attached: jack_.jpg (1400x1400, 252.08K)

you will never be a woman

Attached: 1599670243982.gif (370x288, 766.01K)

Nigger

>GF
lol you dont have one faggot

ligma

Guys I'm fucking serious, please don't leave me hanging.

ask her if she would be so racis not having your babies if you were a nigger

Attached: cleaning nigger.jpg (600x1007, 146.06K)

Any Forums.org/pol
Make the introduction.

It's way too much at once, she'll be scared and not able to parse the information, especially when half the people are trolling and the other half are unironically racist. It'll be too much for her.

It's objectively happening. Deliver it to her slowly, calmly, and cite things that should seem obvious to her.

nice blog faget

Show her the videos of all the lefties celebrating whites being less of the population than ever before
Show her the picture of the adl faggot with the percentage of whites going down every decade
"End whiteness"
"Whites committing suicide is ethical"
Theres almost an endless display of it all

>CHAOS

I plan to focus on the intention to reshape the composition of the voting electorate with those who are aligned with the Democratic party in the USA, but also in history at large in every democratic society, with references to Roman Populares, the scene in Gangs of New York where they try to bring in Irish because they'll vote in favor of their gibs, and so on.

Please provide me with any additional information you think worth mentioning. This is a WHITE woman. She doesn't even know what's happening to her own people.

Here's a doozy

Attached: 1648316440647.jpg (793x1280, 118.5K)

Look up UN replacement migration

How many time Langley nigger

Leave her. White woman are cancer

I agree with this.
user sperged.
My first is an olive "German farmer" shade of white. It wasn't until my second, extremely fair red head that my wife fully embraced her inner defense instinct, which is racism.
We are about to have our third, talking about our fourth, have bought land in an all white community and building a new home.
Basically, don't sperg, cum inside her. She will become racist (especially if you allow her to) and see the truth of our worldview. This isn't going to happen with a gf. The response you needed to give her was "no matter how crazy the world gets, I'll take care of you and our six children"

Attached: 1623969225382.png (5000x5000, 3.99M)

>, with references to Roman Populares, the scene in Gangs of New York where they try to bring in Irish because they'll vote in favor of their gibs, and so on.
that's too much
just focus on the shit she knows and sees every day, she'll try to squirm out of it

>e're going to talk more about it later tonight, can any of you provide some helpful resources for this discussion to help illustrate this isn't just crazy rhetoric?
Women love thinking they're doing the opposite of what the system is telling them
Ask her to google image search shit like:
White woman with baby
White woman married
White couple
European people art history
American inventors
Then ask her to search
Black couple
Black woman child
Mexican woman with child
Indian couple
Chinese couple
Etc.
The benefit of this exercise is it's not you telling her, it's her noticing (hopefully)
Then ask if google is one of the most powerful corporations on the planet
Then ask her what does it look like google is telling her to do
Then ask what policies in google promoting internally, does it match their search results
Then ask what policies google lobbies for in terms of government and law
If she demands more plenty of other corporations that push the same shit

Tell her that as an englishman I have to endure every single TV advert being full of niggers despite living in an 87% white country.

Attached: 1645220383624.jpg (8000x4053, 3.98M)

Say you were wrong. Then impregnate her. Next time dont talk politics to women. Only sex and cooking.

Enjoy constant fear of your children witnessing man-made horrors beyond your imagination.

Remember their narrative.
>All white people are racist
>We need to kill all racists because they are terrorists

Captcha:VMVMV

Attached: 1644695645649.jpg (1070x1250, 424.63K)

Just challenge her to find any commercial that depicts a happy white family released in the past 5 years

Just have a kid. I did and it is the best decision I ever made. Brings a lot of joy, taught me about sacrifice.

I told her earlier the biggest risk she has to worry about is me wanting to put as many babies in her as I can. Her retort was "yeah that and them being told crazy stuff like this" but otherwise positive.

I'll be honest boys I feel like this relationship might be fucked if she doesn't wake up. Her parents are liberal zombies.

what do you want? for us to drop our folders here?
that's alot of work friendo

they're depopulating everone dumbo, that's what you don't get. you suck st this and will lose your argument badly. you need to realize what the divide and conquer agenda is

Is your GF Chaos?

Women think emotionally, not rationally. You'll never convince her you're right with stats, data, or evidence. Don't "talk" about it. Set up some candles, romance her, and fuck her brains out like you've never done before. Then, during the afterglow, "talk" about it by asking her if she'd really deny her mom having grandchildren. Tell her no matter how fucked up the world gets, you'll ensure her and your children are safe. When she inevitably expresses fear, ask her if she trusts you. She'll submit, and then you'll notice just how easy it was to change her mind.

Attached: Yes_Daddy.png (1024x746, 298.67K)

apathetic bloody planet, ive no sympathy at all.

Women use that as an excuse, so yes she may actually be demoralized as in lacking proper morals, but she's not actually dejected as in lacking morale or motivation. She just doesn't want responsibilities because like many in our generation, she's stunted and wants to remain a kid forever. Really every girl wants to prolong the period from her teens through her 20s forever, then settle by the end of it, but in practice that always fails because they lose their youthful good looks and fertility.