So you decided to not pay taxes eh?

I know there is mostly Jews and retard neets here that don’t actually make enough money to pay taxes, but…. Say I’ve made the decision to not pay taxes, and I’m not self employed. How can I extract my paychecks in their entirety and not pay any taxes?

Attached: 37F41146-4E8A-4528-A30F-8EC654E8E645.jpg (931x1024, 93.29K)

The trick is to not earn taxable income.
Barter for everything.

What hustle does OP do?

I dunno bro
My solution was to sign up for food stamps in the middle of the pandemic and not look for a job
So uh.. my contrubtion to society, much akin to the nigger, is negative

Don't have your employer withhold federal income tax and don't take any insurances either. Throw all mail immediately into the garbage.

I work for a publicly held company and thus I get a w-2 and standard tax withholding options.. I just hate the government. Due to pay at least 20k next year, seems fucked.

Bartering is taxable, you must report how much your chicken eggs are worth to the IRS immediately

correct

Go to your payroll department and change your dependents to 9, or just go exempt. It's not reported to the IRS any longer if you do this.

>The trick is to not earn taxable income.
>Barter for everything.

This was in Canada, and I knew a guy who did that, and they actually came after him.

Maybe in USA it is not counted as a taxable event, but most things are taxable events in Canada, even barter. How are you supposed to get the money to pay the taxes, if you are given, say, 10 lbs of coffee in exchange for 10 French lessons (this guy spoke like 8 languages, tutored ppl in them for barter)? I do not know.

But so he said, the CRA came after him.

The post saying to throw mail into the garbage is a good one. Law is all about proof, and if you respond to a letter that proves you got it. Unless you are a really big case, then you are probably getting a letter spit out by a computer.

So, the computer spits out 10,000 of these. They have case workers for 1000. Of the 10,000, 5000 ppl get in touch, so boom, their caseload is full.

I mean, who knows what the actual numbers are.

It is sort of (but not quite) like jury duty in a big city. They send out X jury summons, and if you dont respond to it,t hey can never prove you got it,t hey would have to serve you personally.

Also, another tip. If someone says "Mr. X?" Never say yes, you can say 'who wants to know?' or just ignore them.

I know a guy who got served that way.

do title 12 USC 411 and you can legally not require to pay income taxes
you can just bracket your income taxes that you've paid if you've paid and its paid back to you

you can not pay income tax in Canada
Dean Clifford
its a contract authority; it requires you do many other things which most people aren't willing to do

Set your deductions to the maximum, you absolutely based individual. No worries about getting caught. It will be years before they get to you, and the US will collapse by then.

Honestly coming from a leaf idk if I believe you know what you are talking about.. is this a real thing? Or are you a 12 year old giga leaf planning on moving to the US

we pay our taxes, fag

>entrapment case
I suggest to the FBI agents to read the boy who cried wolf.
Because one day when it actually does happen and your all gone people will just shrug.

send your jets and come get me ill be waiting by pluto.

Attached: 1590495586167.jpg (768x1024, 76.07K)

otherwise try to act with honor you dweebs.

title 12 USC 411
it converts your bank account into real money not fractional reserve notes.

watch me not pay federal taxes
WATCH ME
think i am paying taxes to a country that calls me the biggest terrorist threat and attacks me cause i am white while worshipping black and brown people and coddling them and telling them they can do no wrong with my tax money?
muhahahahhahahahahahhaa

GOOD FUCKING LUCK

come and try and collect it and watch me blow your fucking skull out the side of your head. =]

Attached: 1647180557224.png (463x245, 153.12K)

Unless you are a sub-contractor of some sort you can't really extract all the money without taxes as payroll will take off income tax and other deductions.