Its getting closer putin shills

Russian state duma proposed denazification and demilitarization of Eastern Europe.
Then bombed Lviv with NATO supplies.
Are you ready fight in East Europe like Germans before?

Attached: 1647997240264.png (1600x1200, 507.18K)

tu primas

We will have no choose baby

Are you ready to be a US base cuck? Shut up and get ready to house 100,000 nigger super soldiers.

If there is a chance of war I will be the first on a plane to UK

What effect will the three villages and a chicken farm that make up your country have on the war exactly?

I am ready to stay at home, russians, americans, germs, hohols, chinks, niggers all can fuck off I am staying home. ZA DOM

Шo c eбaлoм, мaть живa?

Yes we are, WE are investing a lot of money in building McDonalds and comfortable space for your army. So you can fight for us in this war.

Attached: 1648330258754.png (811x885, 325.92K)

I love Russians. love you!! love you!! love you!! love you!! love you!!

I hope everything is fine with your products and other goods

take meds

Живaя cyкa. Ho нe кaк poccийcкaя apмия в Укpaинe

Attached: 1427645417433.jpg (195x195, 6.72K)

based and redpilled
fags can fight imperialist wars all they like, I'm not moving out of my comfy zone as long as there are no foreign assholes running around my country

but if russians, serbs, chinks, amerigoblins, turks whatever show up here... all bets are off and my srbosjek is always sharp and easily repurposed to be a rusosjek or a chinkosjek if need be

Russians would lose 1000 troops and 120 tanks trying to take just the chicken farm

I'm afraid all that we're gonna get from them is a lot seething and screeching about muh Nazis, NATO and sanctions. The dog bit more than it could chew in Ukraine.

americans germans and others too. Now, let's be inclusive user, it's current year.

you said something stupid. All sons love their mothers, do you love your mother? she raised you and put so much time and effort into you, and you know why? because it is an expression of sincere love

By the way documents for proof, that Duma proposed war against East Europe

Get ready dumb fucks

Attached: es.jpg (572x789, 121.03K)

>Part 2

Attached: es2.jpg (572x331, 38.7K)

Oh, she hates russian for shit they did here. She supports destruction of russia

meh

nuorodos kur?

germosjek?
muttosjek?

meh none of the names roll off the tounge as easily as srbosjek

You dumb fuck

Nespėsi :) manai kas išleis? :) kaip ir 99 proc. ukrainiečių vyrų, turėsi eiti kariauti su ruskiais. Jei ruskiai be gailesčio su broliais slavais ukrainiečiais, tai geriau jau mirt nei pasiduot nelaisvėn

čia sėdi tankai visi
54.59893545325525, 22.21704293387577

>Are you ready fight in East Europe like Germans before?
I'll do a better job than my grandfather

I hope this happens because that would the end of Russia.

>Russian state duma proposed denazification and demilitarization of Eastern Europe.

link

tu pirmas, mirt dėl Landsbergio :DD, jau geriau prasliūkint nei mirt.

go suck a dick, mommy boy. In Russia it's very common to kick and beat old parents.

I wouldn't tell my wife this because I don't want to scare her but at this point war is basically inevitable and it sucks because we have a comfy home here and all our stuff is here but we're going to have to leave soon.

Attached: over9000hoursinpaint.jpg (700x700, 109.78K)

God, you all are so blind

We are ready for anything, the question is are you ready?

Nesu už supistus landsbergius. Bet kacapai galutinai sunaikins tą kas beliko iš Lietuvos.

Tavo vietoj jei kinkos dreba bėgčiau jau dabar. Lengva būt globaliu benamiu.

So? Every fella in Duma can propose to nuke the whole world, it will mean literally nothing. Schizos are everywhere.

This particular fella from shitty political party with no influence

>yOu bOmBeD nAtO sUpPlIEs, in uKrAiNe
Cry more bitch nigger.

Attached: 1647977636186.jpg (113x125, 4.05K)

>Then bombed Lviv with NATO supplies

so Russia cannot? It doesn't work like that lol.

Nu ok. 24d., prieš tris dienas, vienas iš šimtų Rados narių. Ir kas toliau?

Last fucking time Duma proposed, Ukraine got invaded. At this point, we are getting for everything. Getting ready to relive you from your disgusting existence.

Kariauja tik su GP, aš neturiu geitso čipo

Cry more faggot.
Death to the American-Israeli Homosexual Empire.

Jei bus 3 pasaulinis, Lietuva bus negyvenama, kokia prasmė kautis? Tegul amerikonai kariauja

>Says American

if you're a man 18-60, you'll get to fight before leaving. They will not let you out. Just like in Ukraine.

>Poland wants to go on foreign adventure
>NATO says "if you go, you're on your own"

Attached: 16482720481800.png (655x1024, 233.34K)

yeah fuck them ruski cocksuckers
I wish they would go live for a week in that shit hole

Proposed what? Duma proposed to recognize LDNR. Btw don't think that Duma literally can make such decisions/proposals ALONE. Lat time the whole Duma proposed, not one fella. You literally can find such schizoid stuff like in every year of the Duma's existence

It's not Duma you dummy. Can you read Russian? it's just one fool out of hundreds.

>Like last two times

You people are literally on the wrong side of history...AGAIN! I fucking hate russoids and hohols but anyone with an ounce of common sense can see muttmerica is crumbling right before our eyes in real time. And id it truly an awesome and terrible sight

Eik nx krw ble

>He doesn't have a contegency plan
And that is why you're going to die for žydrių and femišičių partija, send žydonytė my regards when you meet her in hell

what I regret the most is not having military training prior.

Attached: 1648318342273.png (239x232, 110.82K)

i surrender, what now?

Yes.
The first enemy of the American-Israeli Homosexual Empire were the American people.
And as such, the feeling is mutual.