Russian insider OP

Goddamn.
I wasn't here of a few weeks.
Why almost the whole board become the Ukrainian shills? This is embarrassing, how subhuman Eastern European nations can so easily push their opinions through the Western heads. Unbelievable.

Attached: 1648242953396.jpg (605x606, 226.63K)

>how subhuman Eastern European nations can so easily push their opinions through the Western heads
it's our governments vodkanigger

Leak UFO specs

Attached: 428D627F-02D5-4116-828C-700E16F41061.png (963x949, 573.41K)

What do you mean by Russian insider? Are you in the army or the government? Or just another Russian slave working extra hard for oligarchs’ next yacht

I am not talking about international relations, where ordinary people had lost any chance to show their voice, I am talking about situation over here. Pretty funny, how annoying minority can change everything.

why would anyone support Russia?

what is your usual order at Uncle Vanyas?? when I go to McDonald's (the American version) I get a Double Quarter Pounder BLT meal with large fries and a medium coke

When do you call your "ally" for backup (or a rocket in the face)?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-05-05-18-52-002_com.android.chrome.jpg (2400x1080, 384.16K)

>Pretty funny, how annoying minority can change everything
Indeed. The organic opinion of active Any Forums posters is probably 60-75% pro-Russia, but Shills™ (whether they be the literal American government, or reddit tourists, or discord trannies, or what have you) propagandistically spam the Party Line of the American regime 24/7

There’s like entire paid subhuman organisations and 3 letter insects shitting this place up with their ukranian propaganda. It is failing hard

Honestly I'd go 65-80%

Man, I am not eating a junk food.
I am not poor, low-class proletarian.

It's not about being pro- Russian or something like this. It's about how the local views are distracted from the reality.

Any Forums is mostly prorussian. Maybe not 90-95%, but at least 70%.

For sure, Ukrainians are "working" here.
But I want to admit, that it's predominantly "your" responsibility — I am talking about the UK analytical and PR agencies — for coordinating their activities. UK is heading Ukrainian operation in common.

Russia sounds feminine. And you are posting a photo of Kim. I made a psychological profile of you already, didn't cost me anything and i have come to a conclusion.

What kind of cynic are you, cheerful or gloomy?

no, no one likes you subhumans. you just have a government sponsored shill operation running here around the clock. anyone that interacts with russians doesn't like them

I am not a cynic.
This is somewhat of the fact, that UK military officers, advisers, just like intelligence services are heading and leading the operations in and over Ukraine.

I think Bulgarians are sub-humans. How about you?

I used the /chug/ filter list to remove all memeflags and the board has been alright for me.
Really you should be proud that your shitposting is making someone's salary.

Maybe ruskies are getting banned by based russian gov or some shit?

Russians, typically, aren't shills or seethers, so they're not spending that much time debating about politics and so on.

It's not about someone's salary, just like most of the public here are posting for free and eternal love. It's about how easily people can be distracted. Again, nothing new, but interesting for me.
Also, I would say, westoids are much more naive and much more easily become agitated by the media.

The thing is, we have no reason not to believe the media.
We can live carefree, sure our politicians are corrupt but who cares about politics? Our lives are great!
That is, until the politics are ignored for too long and we now have a severe shortage of gas and it is threatening our comfy lifestyles.
We never had to care about how our militaries help the USA bomb random nations because it didn't involve us.
I really need to get out of here, my country is a mental hospital of delusion and myth.

just filter/ignore memefags and most of the board becomes usable again. They also use the same strategy. Its always 25+ posts by this id, and after 3 or 4 comments they start posting dead bodies and destroyed equipment from the same shared folder. Once you see someone do this, just ignore it and Any Forums will be fun again.