All races are "equal"

according to christianity, all races are equal (invention kike)

according to reality = (related image)

Attached: iguales.png (960x706, 1.21M)

I don't get waaahhh.....

Attached: Eddie Murphey.jpg (1920x1080, 572.9K)

prety sure it doesn't say that. Doesn't it say something like everybody is the same to God? That would make sense. How jewish are you that you come here to make this thread? Did a priest hurt you? That's not cool OP I'm sorry a priest shagged you. Christ is king, and you should pray about it.

The picture is retarded. Brad Pitt is top .1% in looks. Ugly whitecels are more similar to ugly nogcels than either of them are to the chads of their same race.
Chads are united in the slaying f pussy regardless of race.

In the eyes of God, but all races have their own gifts, and are in fact different.

Also, Tower of Babel = God literally told everybody not to try that shit again. Multiculturalism is a sin before God. Oddly enough, it's commonly perpetrated by the same people who Jesus called children of the Devil (((T H E Y I K E S)))

Jesus was a loser who died on a stick. Roman Pagans slaughtered your “god” lmao. 2000 years later you morons kiss this jew’s ass.

let me guess, a nigger? and no, being good at stealing isnt a gift

“Equality” is actually not in religion. You are supposed to take people in as though they are from your own tribe, but that doesn’t imply all human beings are equal at all things. The idea of that comes from equal rights, an American thing. Equal rights means that everyone has the same personality traits, height, appearance, aptitude for all things. Obviously we are genetically different from one another. That doesn’t make people worse, or undeserving of human compassion, Christianity argues.

No Christianity just says they are equal in regards to obtaining salvation from Christ. Not equally capable of thriving in a Western civilization. You're just ignorant of what the Bible teaches is all. But you're not alone, a lot of people are as well.

Attached: 1605372496287m.jpg (1024x629, 110.39K)

Got a new memeflag, Varg? Show us the french flag.

The Bible says the Israelites are the chosen superior race.

Memeflag jewrat no one seethes about Christ like you kikes. Enjoy Adonai dragging you into Sheol ;)

Good morning sir

kek

It's just Varg 24/7. Watch him show the french flag or leave the thread.

All people are equal in the eyes of God - we're all equally shitty on that scale. That doesn't mean we're genetically identical. You are letting jewish linguistic manipulation control your thoughts.

ooga booga my jigga nigga

Attached: AdobeStock_28084010-copy.jpg (1600x1600, 498.29K)

I'd sooner trust the guy on the right than that Hollywood shitbag.

lol imagine being this salty about Jesus Christ. You need to be 18 to post here

Cope christcuck

Post nose

I don't have to. I'm self-actualized and just fine with non-existence. I believe in Jesus Christ because I choose to, not because I am afraid of anything. But I'm also not making threads about how angry nonbelievers make me. You seem like you're doing the work of kikes

The bible doesn't say that all races are equal, because that's why God told the Israelites to drive all of the foreign invaders out of Canaan. What you're stating is more or less a purely American globalist-made concept.

Attached: tenor.gif (260x194, 683.04K)

Christ died like a bitch. Kikes and pagans slaughtered your Jew-god hahaha

Tbh this
I don’t want blacks in my country but I want media personalities and influence out of it even more

actual super dark skin like those nubians is actually pretty fucking rare.
there are more mixed and tanned people then there are either pure darks or pure whites contrary to what people think.
i kinda wish myself i had that super dark chrome like skin color instead of being born as some tanned fuck.

This.
Op is a faggot cocksucker who can't get such a simple concept through his thick tranny head.
It would be like the average person trying to differentiate between red ants and brown ants. At the end of the day they're all ants, and in the eyes of God, the same reasoning applies