Civil war in Pakistan

Putin opened the pandora box.

Attached: Captura de tela 2022-03-26 195017.png (747x362, 57.31K)

Its another CIA coup. Hope pakis give them a good fight

>Putin opened the pandora box.
more like US grip on the world is slipping, and Putin exposed it.

Why would the president declare war on the army? Context?

The army owns Imran, stop falling for shills ya dolts

Fake, he does not have the balls to do that.... Or he may just be stupid enough to do that.
tldr; Army rules in Pakistan with a fake democracy and imran Khan is having a no confidence motion in Pakistan parliament because of coalition government. He is a failure in economic and diplomatic terms

This is a schizo thread

>India is siding with Russia
>better destabilize Pakistan so the dotheads come crawling back for our support

Why are you awake at this hour?

Army rules in Pakistan. They are referred to as the 'Establishment' there with a fake democracy and some power to the PM

What about you ? Didn't sleep much tonight as slept in evening yesterday because of pills I have to take for war damage right now

*Ear

Iran fired a missile into Pakistan and killed a soldier and wounded 3 others according to their own media.

TTP a force of some 10,000 militants are seriously threatening the Pakistan Armed forces. Shit is wild in pakiland. They will likely balkanize in the next few decades.

why would the prime minister resign and declare war on his own country? Someone explain to me wtf is going on this makes no sense.

FINALLY, a real happening.

Attached: 1647972195405.png (912x470, 430.71K)

pajeet bros. this is your chance to take down those pakistani dogs

Probably true desu.

Attached: 1625538402957.png (577x474, 241.55K)

If this is true which side would america support? The army or PM?

Good morning sirs, please do the needful

kek refugees incoming to india

We need to give refuge to bob of Any Forums

India will just strengthen the border, and US will have to intervene, Pakis have nukes, islamists get nukes and its Sum of All fears situation. US isnt the one destabilizing it, there is a legit infighting between Imran Khan and Chief of Army Gen Bajwa. I think this is what happens when US money stops coming into Pakistan.

Attached: pakislaves1.jpg (934x1280, 188.23K)

Mutt , read these

I'm an insomniac desu, can only fall asleep through sheer exhaustion.
I couldn't go to sleep till 4 so now I'm thinking of pulling an all-nighter. Probably seem tomorrow night

Hardly matters, The army will Lynch him like previous PMs if he tries that. What matters more is your foreign policy with vs without Imran Khan. I have to say that USA is probably angry with him considering his actions and words

Is this what happens when you elect a fuckin cricket player to be your president?

>Very surprise

so how the hell will he declare war if he doesn't have an army?

He's the most educated Prime Minister they've ever had, not even kidding. He's fluent in English, there's like 20 people like that in Pakistan.

True dat, Khan talks like an American. Its very surprising

They can try

Attached: RDT_20220216_2145105548414342664104784.png (1277x778, 1.22M)

He has some degree in English from Oxford. Imagine going to Oxford from third world just to study English ,kek

Some youtube claims many pakistanis killed by the iranian missile.