Please stop complaining about the price of gasoline

It’s worth it.

For Ukraine’s Freedom.

It’s worth it.

Attached: 1648334926826.jpg (1078x1837, 302.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol

Attached: 1648333144658.jpg (662x901, 116.15K)

Fear is essential for control.

The (((COVID))) narrative was obviously losing its efficacy and they were unable to instill fear in the public at previous levels, not to mention all the anti-COVID/anti-NWO uprisings that were springing up worldwide. Thus, now there are endless (((media reports))) of WW3 and possible nuclear war to monger fear and to force a false two-sided narrative... "Ukraine is good" and "Russia is bad". Classic division and conflict strategy.

To (((fix))) this "conflict", they will provide the solutions to these fears. They will involve citizens giving up even more rights and the sacrificing what's left of their sense of nationalism for globalism.

One of their biggest current moves... they want high gas prices. As high as possible. This will kick-off their orchestrated push to get the populace into either electric vehicles or public transportation so that the government can fully control freedom of movement.

All the non-stop Ukraine and WW3 (((media))) coverage serves not only to distract from the leaked WEF video and the anti-COVID/anti-big brother uprisings that were previously springing up etc. it also handily distracts from Biden's and other leftist Western leader's insanely low approval numbers, the vaccine passports that are quietly getting approval in multiple states, the BLM communist Biden just nominated for SCOTUS and sky-rocketing food prices.

Klaus Schwab stated on video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents. For example, he stated that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders”.... along with many other Western nations. They are also destroying the US bio-labs in Ukraine to cover up their crimes against humanity.

The 3rd act of their end game has begun.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Attached: 547583583568.jpg (1588x2925, 1.05M)

Attached: shut it down.png (747x711, 313K)

Attached: 4574578548.jpg (677x476, 84.02K)

free energy exists just take psilocybin and you can travel the galaxy. only normies limit themselves with gas. i am no even joking.

They understand it's high because they won't just make it at home and keep buying from him, right?

>you WILL give up your cars
>you WILL live in a pod
>you WILL eat the bugs

Attached: 3759357533758.jpg (794x692, 129.89K)

bump

Again, when can we start shooting these people?

This war wouldnt have happened under Trump
If it did, we would still be energy independent and it wouldn't impact us.
Trump also wouldnt waste American lives on foreign wars.

Attached: donald-trump-gettyimages-687193180.jpg (768x432, 23.11K)

If that weren't his opinion, he'd still be paying more anyway. I'd be more into this idea if it was voluntary.
>BUT THE ENVIRONMENT
>BUT CARBON

Leftist NPCs have been brainwashed into thinking the world will end due to muh global warming if we become energy independent and stop relying on globohomo. Critical thinking abiltiy has been NPC'd out of them. They have no idea where electricity comes from or what lithium is. Or even basic things like...

EV's have shit range

EV's take longer to charge than the charge-time gives running-time greatly restricting your freedom of travel

EV's are attached to the power grid... turn off the power grid in a region = no populace movement in that region

EV's are getting remote control and remote shut-down backdoors as a standard

You cannot store electricity to any great degree (enough to operate vehicles)

Gasoline and diesel can basically be stored indefinitely (NPC city fags don't understand that rural people have always had their own fuel storage tanks, enough to keep vehicles running for months at a time, something city people don't bother to do)

Gasoline is an amazing energy-dense resource and oil is not going to ever run out despite propaganda claims

Gasoline cars do far less overall damage to the environment that EV's do (not that it even matters, "muh environment" has always been a red herring)

Attached: 1646998104436.jpg (578x715, 167.47K)

What about the Americans who support Russia?

Do these imbeciles actually believe Putin intends to genocide Ukrainians? Like he was awake at night thinking about how much he hates those damn Ukies and decided to invade their country with the intent to just kill them all off?

What?

The gas prices have absolutely nothing to do with Ukraine, but these faggots are trying to reduce me to euro standard of living, fuck that.
I can only afford steak once a week now and my wife mentioned that she wants a job, my 3 children’s preschool, dance classes, and bjj classes increased in price, and I’m only saving $3k a month now!
I don’t want to be a stupid euro poor.

This is chink flu all over again
"All in this together for 2 more weeks"

>EV's have shit range
High-end $60K+ EV's claim 200+ plus miles on a full all-day charge... but in reality (look at their road tests) they get far less than that.

Normal "affordable" EVs get like 150 miles on ELEVEN to THIRTY-FIVE HOURS of charge time. And still are $27,000... while something like a new $21,000 Honda Civic will give you 40 MPG and hassle-free instant SHTF get-in-and-go freedom.

Attached: 5375375375371.png (393x840, 212.69K)

I honestly don't give a fuck if a lithium mine is poisoning drinking water in some Chinese or Serbian shithole. EVs are quiet and don't poison the air I'm personally breathing, so I can't wait for them to become mandatory.

>This is chink flu all over again
>"All in this together for 2 more weeks"
They saw that it works, they will keep doing it until they are stopped.

Attached: 1646990020743.jpg (500x632, 147.55K)