How many people have their doors knocked on for posting here?

Attached: 4chan arrest.png (1110x1131, 343.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvCHW_u7Lhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>counterfeit coupons
lol do glowniggers really?

>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

dont threaten people.

also fuck all glowniggers

There are Canadian authorities that 100% watch this board for extremist content, nothing you post here is truly free from consequence.

Luckily they'll only go after you if you throw up genuine red flags that show you're a real terrorist threat, but with the new bills being talked about I personally think that might change.

If you don't believe me, give this a watch: youtube.com/watch?v=rvCHW_u7Lhw

Somewhere in the video she mentions that they monitor Any Forums, she talks about their reaction to posts etc.

nice post user, thanks for the info

Everything I post here is satire :^)

was that the free kfc for black lives matter coupon?

I just use this place to vent and get my agreession out. My handlers know this so they leave me alone.

i hope it was this one desu
(THIS COUPON IS NOT REAL GLOWNIGGERS PLEASE NO BULLY)

Attached: fly_on_in.jpg (1600x900, 151.64K)

No one knew shit about BLM in 2011 nor did they give a fuck, it was an actual working exploit to get stores like Walmart and BestBuy to give people game consoles and various expensive shit.

Fidel Jr can go suck a nigger dick, which I'm sure he very much enjoys doing.

I will never do anything. I will never be a revolutionary. I will play my vidya and watch my Japanese cartoons forever. I am still a conspiracy theorist and a shill, but the feds know I'm harmless so they don't care what I post :)

It's not murder if they're black

I was arrested in 2011 for posting the truck almost hits pole gif. The police demanded to see the full video.

kek

The vicious cycle continues
I'm autistic and technically a minority. Ree, ree, let me have my fantasy.

Attached: Jimmy-Red-corn.jpg (500x500, 101.04K)

>don't threaten people
>threaten people to take experimental juice and with death/imprisonment when if the draft comes like they did in ww2
Maybe don't act like a nigger and you won't create a country of niggers?

>nothing you post here is truly free from consequence.
The biggest consequence of posting here is the lost time that you never get back.

This. Any Forums has done more financial attrition to intelligence gathering agencies around the world than any spy or espionage act.

And you put food on the table of some worthless parasite fed agent.

Any Forums is literally not a threat vector, glowies only care about the more extreme chans like 8kun, and telegram groups