Biden at his best

Ok, I get it now why he became your president. Maybe he was mumbling and stumbling before, and he's half sane most of the time...
For instance that Press Conference after meeting Putin was a bloody disgrace...
But this speech was fucking brilliant...
It's brilliantly written, well rehearsed, and delivered flawlessly... this will be his "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall".

youtube.com/watch?v=-A9Xh2DiMjM

I feel like we're going to get more of "American Democracy" after this... Sad times, but this is ideological triumph of GloboHomo. I can't imagine a normie not being moved by this.

FUCKING RUSSIA! Let's see how it'll all turn out first, but right now Putin is giving "ideological nuclear bombs" to the West.

Attached: biden.png (2018x1142, 2.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYJESv1HRvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1647165826954.gif (379x440, 139.87K)

Is that video proof of necromancy?

MUUH FREEDOOOM

Attached: 1501197863351.jpg (900x506, 68.18K)

Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYJESv1HRvU

I don't think he understands the implications of his words at this point. He will further nosedive the US and the quality of life of its Citizens. All as a puppet of the NWO agenda.

Sure, but they've picked this dude to represent their country. Obviously this would've come across the same way from someone like Kamala. I guess they want to enslave Europe just before US will become completely brownified.

I can write these speeches at this point. Here is a loose outline.

>Muh freedom
>Muh liberty
>Muh democracy

The above are associated with "light" (opposed to darkness), and with "hope" (opposed to not-hope).

>Putin man bad!
Putin threatens to take away:

>Muh freedom
>Muh liberty
>Muh democracy

And therefore plunge the world into
>muh darkness
>muh not-hope/oppression

In response to PutinManBad:
>We must unite as one, and fight against this threat to:

>Muh freedom
>Muh liberty
>Muh democracy

>Now its time for to cite some bullshit propaganda examples from the past where darkness took over, and muh democracy etc. prevailed in the end, and liberty was established!

>We face dark times now, but soon the light will prevail!

I'm not questioning this - obviously he wasn't writing this speech himself. I'm just saying that it looks extremely favourable for the GloboHomo/NWO agenda.

Almost as if the faggot actor underneath learnt his lines.
Check the ears, nose, voice and chin of both cunts in this photo, try and prove they are fucking different.

Attached: affleckIsAShitActor.jpg (553x443, 70.5K)

You know how all this ends
>mid terms are coming up
Any GOP that votes for war is fucking done so they don't have the votes.
>Biden is fucked and Putin has him in check mate.

fuck you and your people, i hope Putin goes for you next

Obviously, and if this wasn't for the situation in Ukraine - then this speech would've looks like some out-of-date BS from the time of cold war.

All this shit is retarded and we've long learned what it really means - bombing Libya, millions of migrants, ISIS, etc... And the world was healing and getting immune from this retarded propaganda.

But Putin gave him a chance to "revitalise" this rhetoric, and that's what US does best. This shit got America to where it is now, and now it's getting another chance to play the same game...

t. Your enslaved European.

Well he won't that's the whole point. We're getting more and more NATO troops sent here. We're the outer edge of the Iron Curtain. NATO will protect us at all cost (unless Mr Putin would like to test his nukes on something "insignificant")

"We must steel ourselves for the long fight ahead" yes, because your retarded ass is going to turn us into nuclear slag.

This guy is a braindead husk.

Yeah these speeches make me vomit at this point. When you don't have an argument, you don't have tangible, real-world evidence to provide (no policy, no day-to-day examples etc.). So its better to pepper your speeches with vague, meaningless abstractions; hollow symbols and empty terms.

>Light
>Hope
>Democracy
>Liberty
>Freedom

What are these things? What do they look like day to day? How will they change if Russia "wins."

Can Ukranians today go to the Democracy building today and buy their liberty and freedom? Can they go to the Liberty store and buy some light and hope and dreams?

Will the store be closed once Putin comes?

Its just so puerile and retarded.

he would 100% nuke you first, along with other europe countries, he has many many nukes. it would be in his strategic interest to nuke you first, especially if there's so many troops in your land, like you say

>muh freedom
>now get vaxxed or lose everything
>give up your kids to the tranny groomers or lose everything
the democrats are now the jingoistic war mongers

>What are these things? What do they look like day to day?
Very easy:
- pay 2% (or more?) to your NATO masters - basic racket
- live in hunger, cold and poverty - for "muh democracy".
- become a furry and start having anal sex with niggers
- abandon Christ and comply ideologically otherwise

>How will they change if Russia "wins."
Russia can't win at this point. It'll be "government in exile" at worst, but probably large (if not all) portion of Ukraine will remain at the West's disposal

>Will the store be closed once Putin comes?
>Its just so puerile and retarded.
That's not my point. OBVIOUSLY it's retarded, but it seems to be working.

Attached: pocket.jpg (279x181, 10.28K)

>he would 100% nuke you first
don't worry, he has enough nukes for you too. maybe you'll have an extra 5 mins for a quick wank, before meeting the creator.

You shills are the fucking worst, Biden has no fans and his approval rating with his own constituents is in free fall. Enjoy the Overton shift, I know I will you worthless faggot.

Deep fakes are easy with camera frame and angles like this

i live in the biggest city in the world
1. it is on the other side of the world from Putin
2. it probably has the best defenses
3. if it is nuked, the whole country and nato alliance would be fucked so

>That's not my point. OBVIOUSLY it's retarded, but it seems to be working.
Calm your tits bud. I know that. How old are you? Are you just realizing that the NPC-meme is real?
The final truth about propaganda is this: it is horrifyingly easy.
It doesn't have to be good. It doesn't take much thought. It doesn't take a genius to create successful campaigns or speeches.

Herd mentality and appeals to authority are the strongest impulses in humans. If you have the microphone you already have control of those two great impulses.

This speech was easy because it is basically piggy backing off of the two greatest propaganda campaigns in human history:
The WW2 narrative
Muh Liberty and Democracy meme

What are you talking about? I'm totally against that corrupt child molester!

I'm just saying how his speech comes across to someone in Europe. This is powerful shit (at least it seems to be working for his European audience/slaves).

What's the shift? Trump 2024? Ban trannies from the army? That might happen, dunno about your internal politics... But Europe is your slave now - enjoy!

>Let's have that faith again
What a fucking disgrace

I don't understand why he's in Poland.

Like he would give a shit...

Attached: enjoy.png (1328x1820, 931.22K)

America is fucked, it's bankrupt, and prices are off the chart. Globohomo's homeland is under threat of civil unrest and change of status quo after people were fucked over and robbed for 2 year.
America needs new slaves, to work for it - it needs to re-establish itself as a global superpower. And this is excellent opportunity!