Why are rightoids so obsessed about trannies? I've never seen one. They might as well be unicorns

Why are rightoids so obsessed about trannies? I've never seen one. They might as well be unicorns.

Attached: trans athletes.png (724x643, 653.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And that's 9 too many. Deport them

>Why do white care about jew tricks?
OP, you need retraining.

It's about the jew globalist agenda.

Let this jew explain it:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

They want to control a NPC prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, gender-less, identity-less, dumbed-down, easily controlled, subdued cattle (which they call goyim). They make up 1.4% of the US population and 0.2% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and to discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the past and present in that effort.

And while the elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, there‘s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

300+ sourced must-know jew redpills:

Attached: covers.jpg (1772x726, 502.69K)

>Implying 9 will not become 900 and then 9000 and more if we don't do anything about it.

Because the left has been screaming "TRUST THE SCIENCE" for the past decade, so there is zero chance the right is going to give you a free pass on science now?

hang them and their parents

never seen moloch, but still kikes suck baby dicks

Easy target, they’re too much of pussies to bitch about blacks, jews or women

Paid Russian trolls have shitposted tens of thousands of tranny threads, so they must like them a lot.

Because it is the epitome of twisted, fucked up, deranged, degenerate, clown world insanity that has been pushed everywhere by psycho maniacs for several years. The slippery slope is a fallacy? Then why is there literally a man in a girl's swimsuit dominating women's swimming right now? And what the fuck is next?

>Why are rightoids so obsessed about trannies?
Why are tranny enablers so obsessed with grooming our children?

The left can't tell what a woman is because they can't fit the narrative they're pushing about male=female=tranny
Disney and the other shitty kike media are creating tranny content to GROOM the kids.
It doesn't matter if you never seen a tranny.

I just saw one at the next table at a breakfast restaurant this morning. Dude looked dumb as fuck and tried to use a fake "girl" voice when ordering. He and the biological girl with him, we're talking about grabbing another girl by the hair and smashing them against a wall. I wanted to fucking puke.

This. Please answer OP and/or discord trannies.

Attached: 0AD3EB08-07AD-413D-BFB2-9A7B2934407B.jpg (1024x770, 114.46K)

Because rightwingers are secretly fucking trannies so they have to pretend to hate them. Just like Alex Jones.

Gross, Canadian syrupfag

>why are normal people obesessed with normalization of insanity in media, schools, universities, and on the internet
Gee, I wonder why.

The left, which obsesses about the smallest of issues, wonders why the right also obsesses about things.

Need to stop the next leftist illness before it gets out of control.

See them daily in Boston. It's gross. We oppose them because it's sterilization and destabilizing tactics by ((them)). Also every troon is lifetime pharma customer. It's big business And tons of money and drives people away from christ and away from family

Captcha DRYXO

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

>They might as well be unicorns.
Unicorns with sweet feminine lower horns.

Attached: 1636351444229.png (640x738, 497.79K)

> left demands attention to X
> left questions why attention is given to X

STFU

>left wing new media has published 12000+ articles, opinion pieces, news segments, books, etc. on trannies
>they are less than 2% of the population even after a decade of unprecedented encouragement, grooming and conditioning

Saw one today at my grocery store. Deep voice, was clearly a 50 year old man in a wig and a dress. Looking at its manic but yet somehow dead eyes i knew my baby and I were not safe. Thankfully it was a manlet tranny.

And then you woke up schizo

>why do you even care
>We are training your children to be tranies

One day people like you will be killed in the streets and you will deserve it.

You must be loving under a rock or a deserted island that has internet

Fox news hires bimbos. Trans are bimbo turf.