You lied to me pol

Why hasn't this provided the disaster kino that was promised? You told me it was gonna habben a year ago.

Attached: Untitled.png (476x454, 113.74K)

pol is always wrong

china only builds substandard cheap garbage for export to americans

Not only were they wrong about that but they were wrong about la palma causing widespread tsunamis that would wipe out continents lmao bunch of fucking retards

Because pol is retarded

It deflected (moved) downstream by 56cm according to Chinese government engineers, and now it has an enormous amount of debris against the face of the dam as well as silt. I've been watching the updated imagery, I expected a large scale dredging operation for the removal of silt, which would be highly evident in sat photos as it'll take years, YEARS. But there's been no activity of that kind, no drag lines and silt barges to take the muck and debris away, nothing.

We also know that they simply drilled into muck to provide the foundation piles, and didn't hit bedrock in a significant section of the dam, even though they thought they would. But they built the dam anyway.

Don't worry, Chang, you'll get your nation-changing disaster. And the chinks know it, too - that's why they're quite literally MOVING THE FUCKING CAPITOL to an area at a higher elevation than the current location. Look it up, it's true. And all because the current Beijing will likely be 100% wasted when, not IF but WHEN that dam fails.

Attached: 1595916227148.jpg (704x728, 80.69K)

see
next huge monsoon and it's probably totally fucked

cope harder, retard

Its fucked up the local climate so much that its already a disaster, they cant even properly anticipate what will happen from here.

nothing ever happens accept it and move on

>monsoon season
rain, how does it work?

You haven't noticed that everyone anti-China is literally a boomer cuck who sucks Israeli dick? It's 100% reliable.

Attached: adamsscreen.jpg (1600x1066, 93.58K)

They're not dredging, I don't have to "cope." They should be maintaining that dam by moving the debris out of there. But they're not.

can someone explain me what does kino mean, it sounds weird to me cause it means movie in my language. im a little bit new on libertyspeaking boards

>it sounds weird to me cause it means movie in my language
right, because watching a dam break and wash away millions of bugs would be the best movie

The rest of CHINA is doing just FINE.

Attached: Chinese Polluted Race.jpg (1280x720, 112.26K)

Any Forums is full of gullible schizophrenics. Remember La Palma just 6 months ago? Me neither.

yea but whats kino means in that context, google doesnt know shit.
Is that some sorta absolutely ridiculous abbreviation in US just like fubar ?

let's hope it does soon, i need a distraction from fucking ukraine every day

in clown world things are opposite
harry potter is a documentary and watching the dam collapse is a movie/kino
kino is the good stuff, what you want to watch

motherfucker u telling me for some reason widely used word for some sorta MAJOR fuckup on this board is literally a russian word for movies ? how come or u're kidding my ass

Attached: DamRoyalRumble9.jpg (1849x1088, 1.06M)

kino came from Any Forums. It basically means "very good entertainment", but as with everything it is overused now