“We said in order to be really be effective, in order to really have an impact...

“We said in order to be really be effective, in order to really have an impact, we are going to have to be prepared for there to be some adverse consequences for our own economies.”

How much are you willing to sacrifice for Ukraine to remain a NATO/EU proxy state?

Attached: FBF83E11-2350-4208-8685-BFBD6ABF8D39.jpg (488x400, 47.9K)

would

$0

Attached: hatchetface.jpg (1024x973, 67.05K)

How can someone with monster cottage cheese ass have such pathetic titties.

fuck this bitch

Attached: 50ED20D1-E19B-48D0-AC68-A5AE8C8B3AC2.jpg (823x1024, 139.74K)

Would

Man that Ukraine conflict is so perfect to put the blame on for our ruined economy from 2years of money printing.

She looks like a female Odo

Why can't we just have a nice, fast and exicting nuclear war instead?

politics really is the best trick the jews ever came up with

They'll do everything they can to make sure lower and middle class Canadians suffer while doing their best to make sure the real estate bubble doesn't crash. Our government is the most corrupt in the western world.

Nothing.
I'm so sick or the propaganda I hope Putin gulags every last one of them.

This, by far.

>Our government is the most corrupt in the western world.
It's amazing how blind people are to it.

at least these people can flee to a homeland

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-26 at 18-37-48 Young immigrants may leave Canada due to high cost of living survey.png (1458x1353, 1.6M)

it has to be. you can track half the politicians back to WEF. our country has been fully subverted

I'd leave this country in a heartbeat if I had a diploma worth a damn. I'm getting too old and poor to hope to emigrate and get a decent job elsewhere. I'm lucky to have my WFH admin job I currently have. Unfortunately I'm stuck on this sinking ship.

The great squeeze is on. Raise rates to drive up housing costs even more plus sanction one of the worlds largest producers of oil, wheat, potash, raw minerals. It’s like they get off on inflicting pain on the average person.

The faster the food riots start the faster we can get rid of these retards.

>youth immigrants may leave canada due to high costs
literally, no refunds

I'd rather nuke downtown Kiev than spend one tenth of a penny helping any ukranian.

>Admitting you hate Canada without admitting you hate Canada.
She's just a commie, which is an external sign of an internal mental disorder. Also almost certainly a literal witch. Whatever you and I think about the occult, they believe in it.
>tldr: piece of shit says what.