I am starting to like this guy

I am starting to like this guy.

why do you all seem to hate him ?

Attached: 5568.jpg (930x558, 23.92K)

I love him because he accelerates the downfall

old and hates whites

I like him too, the best president in a while. He won a fair election. Only Any Forumstards hate him, it's good that their opinion doesn't matter

/thread

Came here to say this

What do you like about him?

Try some more shit against Osetia

poolanders have become insufferable after russians invaded ukraine

Attached: fraud.jpg (679x960, 98.58K)

Prove that election fraud took place, you can't. Just like orange clown couldn't too. They checked the machines and everything was right. Seethe, he was a better choice

why poles are always like this?

Attached: izc8Os-1.jpg (932x533, 186.84K)

I live in your head rent free, no one mentioned you. We don't think about you, I need to filter Russian flags. So, you can't prove an election fraud? If there was any, it happened in 2016

Why are Poles so cucked?

fpbp
i thought at some point it could be too fast... but no
keep at it, pedo joe

Just kill yourself, shill. The election was stolen and anybody who was alive on Nov. 3, 2020 knows it.

>The election was stolen
How? Remember this group that was hired by orange clown and was under a leadership of a pillow seller? Yeah, they had access to the voting machines, were going home to home checking addresses and they found nothing, give me a proof of fraud other than a line on a chart that proves nothing

They blocked the windows from observers, then they "found" enough ballets to put the Democrats on top in EACH county in the U.S.
Yes, you are a stupid fucking polack.

I wish he was your president. Your entire literal-who "country" would look like white Somalia.

I’m not going to waste my time with a Jewish shill. They stopped counting in the middle of the night and kicked GOP observers out of the room. Trump was leading all night until the magical mail in ballots were dumped at 4:00 in the morning to put Biden ahead.

I hope Russia invades your country next.

praytell what are the jews telling Georgians about him?

Power/money hungry stooge that doesnt have any loyalty to anything beyond his own material riches. Not that you cant say the same about every president but ol' joe ain't carrying a bazooka if you know what I mean.

Ok retard

no american elections occurs without massive institutionalized fraud. its been this way since before taft subhuman.

Correct user,
Keep digging, you are getting closer.

Attached: affleckIsAShitActor.jpg (553x443, 70.5K)

Fucking shills

Holy fucking shit no way you goyim are THAT fucking retarded LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 111.jpg (400x400, 31.24K)

I can't fucking believe i thought all this time that western goys are the perfect cattle. Turns out russian neighbors are even better
GOD THIS IS SO FUCKING HILARIOUS AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Holy fuck how did poolanders become worse than leafs in less that a month

Attached: 8d3448ea8093e819fa1c4184bdc26ff9.jpg (401x367, 20.71K)