Why did Hunter do it?

Attached: FC1E658F-2813-4A25-9E65-089C7B1320A3.jpg (750x785, 479.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYJESv1HRvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just post his monster cock so we can finally maga!

Why do shills do this?

yeah, that's a man I would trust millions of dollars for an ultra secret bio lab deal

He was just the bag man, Joe took half the money and set up all the deals.

>Why did Hunter do it?
Jews.

Attached: hunter biden.jpg (620x670, 115K)

Attached: 1647794392831.jpg (4000x3000, 2.73M)

This

They're throwing Biden Jr under the bus. Next he will an hero!

Hunter, if you're reading this RUNNNNNN!!!!!!

Why? Isn’t there something wrong with having criminal associates in the White House?

youtube.com/watch?v=UYJESv1HRvU

Attached: 457248488.jpg (1200x1377, 317.6K)

Any Forums was more interested in his shady emails and business dealings from the get go, the cock shots and crack rocks (don't forget the crack!) was just icing on the cake.

Attached: 1648324798425.jpg (1080x1896, 415.33K)

>hey hunter!
>res raddy?
>I'll give you a bag of shiny crack rocks if you do this deal in ukraine!
>nuh-uh! *nurses crack pipe*
>Would you do it for TWO bags of cracky rocks?
>HMmmmm.... *Grabs dick through tighty whities*
>how about THREE bags of Cracky rocks and ALL THE UKRAINIAN CUNNY YOU COULD HAVE
>YEAH YEAH YEAH

Attached: 7a3.jpg (686x556, 35.41K)

Hunter invested in Metabiota because it had just caused the 2014 Ebola scare in Sierra Leone by bungling the response and allowing the virus to spread, creating demand for Metabiota's products and 'doubling its market cap'

Attached: metabiota_ebola2014.jpg (1071x1264, 383.29K)

The Qlarp never ends does it?

Extra pocket money to spend on crack and whores while touring and then going home to fuck your niece, duh.

Money.

bot post

Why do people here give such a fuck about hunter biden jesus christ the dude is the new hillary clinton for boomers

Is this what the emails meant when he said he was being accused of killing people in Ukraine?

Right......

because of his shady deals, it's not the dick pics, it's because he's been tied to a huge array of shady shit, and his emails say he gives half his money to his dad, the president

are you retarded?

And jack shit is going to come out of it. A politicians son doing shady shit? Oh god who would of thought!?!?

>who cares if he has shady biological weapons research connections in the middle of a pandemic in a country were sending billions in aid to and may support up until the point of mutually assured destruction of all life on earth

No idea.

What pandemic?

>the president's son is a fall guy for the biolabs
this, i did not see coming
they set this faggot up for this years ago apparently

Attached: 1493924067072.png (816x754, 126.02K)

For the love of crack.

Attached: Biden White replacement.jpg (950x912, 136.34K)

Coldest empathy - cold hard cash!

I'm fairly sure Hunter's entire motivation consists of get paid fuck bitches.

Let’s find out nigger.

Eh the World Economic Forum connections show a clear link to massive corruption from the Biden administration and a group of global elite conspiring to take over elections in particularly left-wing parties across the world to push for policies detrimental to the host country’s well-being in order to increase wealth in a few individuals and install more authoritarian governments in line with Klaus Schwab’s ideas of “The Great Reset.” The end goal is a global governance. It sounds like a crazy thing, but Klaus has written many books on this topic.

This is a smoking gun that Biden has been corrupted by foreign sources and not only is the most impeachable thing I have ever seen in my entire life, he has the nuclear arms codes and could kill us all to prevent the depths of his corruption.

A smoking gun that will result in nothing, You guys said the same shit about hillary and the cunt is still walking around free.

Wait, the biolabs that totally don't exist so stop asking questions?

> this worries me
> must be fake

You're a faggot.

biden ded

Attached: 1648096758490.jpg (828x923, 113.8K)

>World Economic Forum connections

The dots seem to connect recently. :)

Attached: connect_ze_dots.png (1049x1049, 182.05K)