Russia says 1351 of their soldiers died

How accurate is this? Countries lie about their casualties, but what do you think are the accurate numbers? I expect at least 10k dead russians and chechens.

Attached: vdv.webm (480x848, 706.17K)

Their figures are based on the number of different dead Russian pics that have been uploaded to pol

I think i saw more of those than the official number

Does not include rosguardia nor rebel numbers only official russian soldier.

Western media says it's 10,000 dead. I'm going in the middle and saying it's probably 5,000 dead

Still not accurate, real number is probably several times that. Of course thatțs the most basic form of propaganda during war time, you donțt release the real numbers int he middle of a war.

Those numbers are Ukranian lies, less than 500 russians have died so far.

Russia MoD not counting L/DNR and Chechen fighters since they're technically not part of the main Russian army

Yeah. I believe between 8k to 12k dead russian soldiers, and between 5k to 9k ukies, due to those faggots hiding on civilian positions.

Seems a bit low for a month of war that involved hundreds of thousands of troops and several sieges of rather large cities., a few thousand likely died in Mariupol alone. Hohols probably had even more killed

they forgot to carry the one

Those are official numbers of the russian army you retard, hohols claim they killed like 20k russians

Typical ratio of attacker to defender deaths is 3:1, even if we assume Russia's been doing a good job that's at least 2:1. Russia's claiming a 1:10 ratio, which is obvious fairytale bullshit.

This war has incredibly much lower casualties than you might think especially for civilians. I highly doubt that there are more than 2000 civilian dead so far. For the Russians I guess it's around 4000 and that includes chechens and DPR.

The one side that has much higher casualties than you expect is the only side that the entire media wants you it doesn't have casualties at all and it's the Ukrainian army and militias.

5k to 9k hohols? are you retarded? they bombed 200-300 soldiers with rockets lmao. Russian propanganda says 40k ukies,but its prob around 20-30k

Depends what counts as Russian
> DPR/LPR militias
> Cechen militias
> Chrimean militias
> Prison militias

Attached: 1648184714549.png (1080x1789, 2.09M)

>Prison Militias
Is that a penal unit?

Smart .

Everybody lies about that. Ukraine hasn't even put out a number in weeks. The US lied during their ME wars too.

It's going to be somewhere between the Russki cope stats and the Ukie cope stats, probably 5K or so

This is his fiction, but we really don't count losses DPR/LPR militias and send them on the most suicidal missions because they are not the russian army

Yupp, somewhere I read that Russians gave gulag prisoners a choice to get out of Siberia if they go fight in Ukraine.
So they are not regular troops, but "volunteers"

7 million US troops died in Iraq

I've barely seen any fighting.
Most of the deaths come from UKR catching one single truck or tank by itself from the first week of fighting.

For the past 3 weeks, there's been almost nothing that would indicate significant losses

Especially since most of the fighting I've seen from the UKR side has been very small groups jumping out from random buildings and going
>ALLAH AKBAR
with an NLAW

So there's no way there would be more losses than that.

I believe the Russian numbers on their deaths, what I don't believe is
>14K UKR DEAD
>16K WOUNDED
That's way too high.

Attached: fighting in nikoleev.webm (576x848, 875.82K)

This is a lie. The only way to volunteer is to join Wagner's unit. I called them and they told me that regular conscription was not enough for them.

Attached: 16483218934420.jpg (720x1280, 152.64K)

using bazookas and n laws is so gay.

They lied during the wars of Mass Effect?

That is probably accurate for actual Russian armed forces. That would not include DPR/LPR fighters or
PMCs.

I hate mutts so much, why are you subhumans allowed to even post your retarded shit? Never seen a decent mutt post in 8 years.

I mean, that's really all they have, they don't really have anything else that stands a chance against Russia.

Most of the planes couldn't compete.
Tanks couldn't do anything.
AA couldn't do anything.
Drones did less than fuck all.

Rockets are the only thing they have that works

Attached: UKR blastedl.webm (320x564, 917.69K)

>That's way too high.
Ukraine is a large country with over 40 million inhabitants. I would be amazed if after a month of serious fighting there aren't at least 50,000 dead Ukrainians.

No its not accurate you stupid piece of shit, imagine how much of a stupid cunt you have to be to think Russians would state the real numbers in the middle of a war. No country ever did that

Care to refute me with your own evidence?
Or are you just going to seethe?

Attached: BOOM.webm (640x422, 2.15M)

This is not the 19th century, modern wars are conducted differently and such a ratio does not make sense

4000-6000..

It's not like 40 million people are fighting though.
At most there's 200,000 on the front lines.
To say that 30,000 of them are out of commission in 1 month of fighting is insane

Why wouldnt their planes work? Both use mig-29s and the t-84 is not that inferior to the t-90. Also plenty videos of russian columns getting droned you stupid fucking mutt.

40 million according to the 2001 census, including Crimea and the Donbass. It's amazing, but no one knows exactly how many people are in Ukraine because there were 3 million Ukrainians in Poland before the war.

This. You also don't need to lie too hard when your enemy suffered x10 loses why being the one defending the land.

Attached: tank.webm (320x568, 2.88M)

>Also plenty videos of russian columns getting droned
HUH?
There were 2
T W O
and one was claimed to be in Syria.
the only one that was actually in effect is the one where 1
O N E
tank that got bombed out

Meanwhile I have literal hours of drone footage from the Russian side

Can we please deal in facts and not propaganda?

Attached: Howitzer getting destroyed by Russian drones.webm (640x524, 1.17M)

>3:1 casualties with air superiority
Kek

Can you Vatnik shills no longer afford vpn so youve got to resort to open finnish wlans that are close to the border,ahahaha

>Both use mig-29s

Ukraine has not a single airfield left.....

>No this number is not accurate, countries lie
>I believe Ukraine’s claim of 10K+ without question

I claimed the Russian number was deflated by not accounting unofficial servicemen, but clearly that went over your third world head.

>Both use mig-29s
Except it's a point defense fighter. Russian MiGs can't fly all the way to hoholstan.

Here you go retard

Attached: 1647001884363.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)