RUSSIA ARMY IS COLLAPSING

- solders forced to eat 5 year expired MREs
- mostly conscripts, now forced to sign contracts they’re “volunteers”
- told this was an exercise, then peacekeeping, didn’t even know it was Ukraine.
- Now killing own officers.
- mass desertion forcing battlefield executions.
- more refusing to fight.
- Putin forces more generals to front lines, half dozen dead.
- 10k+ Soldiers killed, more wounded.
- bodies left to rot in open.
- families lied to.
- $20k MLAWS destroying million dollar tank columns
- navy mow getting hit
- one month, no cities secure. No strategic objective met.
- now changing goalposts.

THIS IS WINNING

Attached: 8E8E7B4A-0082-4262-B749-58E776F0E9A1.jpg (826x673, 126.08K)

that would be fat
mold doesn't grow on salted meat
also, best before dates are a joke

This picture is 20+ years old you faggot zoomer.

I'm surprised that they don't have dedicated gunners scanning the backdrop for IR movement.

No problem with those, they were made to last.
We gave refugees 20 year old cans back in 2015 and they still had another 20 to go.

Attached: 1648237268088.png (392x307, 71.15K)

Russian pate in those MRE's is delicious.
The worst MRE I've ever eaten is the USA ones, especially the vegetarian MRE.
Dear god how do Americans tolerate the shit the military gives them? Its worse than prison or elementary school food.

Attached: mre.jpg (1280x720, 143.84K)

If you had spent a day in a real military in your life you would know that pic related is fucking primo stuff, this is what you trade for with your cash.

FUN FACT: The USA in 1991 encouraged the iraqis to surrender with flyers showing they will feast on fresh fruits, breads and tea.
Then the USA airdropped vegetarian MRE's on villages, which scared the hell out of people when they pounded their tin roofs, making babies cry and iraqis running for cover thinking they were getting cluster bombed.

>vegetarian MRE'
And the Iraqis were right

New copypasta ?
I expected something better

Great, since they’re collapsing them Ukraine clearly doesn’t need our weapons or tax dollars shipped over.

there is rust on these cans

>salted
lmao. Salt is too precious in russia to be used in MRE's. What you're looking at is a mix of ground dog meat with some jizz on top at fucking best.

You’ve never had to endure the older MRE’s
Four Fingers of Death, anyone?

Pic is not a MRE. Post fail Ukraine fag

Man I can’t wait for Poland to be the next target of a Russian special military operation.

not so fast

Attached: 1648312707715.png (1231x2048, 1.13M)

Source: trust me bro

russia is dead, Xian Zheng.

Omelette with ham. Swear to God it smells like canned cat food

faggots. this is all they need....

Attached: soviet dinner.jpg (1600x1200, 372.52K)

In b4
>didn't want to invade ukraine anyways.

What was the nasty tuna one?

glow more, nigger
>Verification not required.

Attached: 1634065843479.gif (1200x1000, 881.55K)

Soldiers don’t eat MREs all the time, only in the field. The military has mechanized MacDognalds units that move in once based are established so that soldiers can eat proper meals.

Attached: DF1BA9CE-4A8E-448A-9448-DB9EF31E9D73.jpg (2976x1112, 499.87K)

>100 % nice maymay

How can you even fuck up a vegetarian MRE? I haven't seen many complain about hash browns or the like. Or rice.

the next target will be china, help and share with us allies and "friends", or a rocket in the face. - mark my words.

>5 year expired MRE's
That's an old pic of an unexpired Russian ration; fat rises and condenses at the top until and unless you heat it. Have you never eaten canned food before? The expiration date means nothing, troops in Desert Storm were eating WW2 rations, and I've eaten C-Rats from Vietnam that were perfectly edible.
>didn't even know it was Ukraine
Bullshit.
>now killing own officers
This is as credible as Baghdad Bob claiming the Americans were committing suicide at the gates of the city while Abrams tanks were rolling behind him.
>mass desertion
[CITATION NEEDED[
>battlefield executions
[CITATION NEEDED]
>half dozen generals dead
How? Why? Generals don't lead from the front, dumbass.
>10k soldiers killed
Maybe, but highly unlikely. Most of the troops we see with old equipment getting their asses blown up are separatists, not Russian regulars.
>bodies left to rot
Yeah, that's happened in every battle in every war in the history of ever.
>families lied to
About?
>$20k MLAWS destroying tank columns
An NLAW (not M) costs $40,000, and Abrams tanks have been crippled by RPG-29 rounds that cost $50 a shot, so...
>no cities secure
Other than all the cities they've secured.
>no strategic objective met
They're not occupying Ukraine, they're forcing them to demilitarize and renounce NATO.
>moving goalposts
[CITATION NEEDED]

Attached: 2dce490a3ff63e81988e5bb37fe43470313d027808482ab24144493b5ae547b8.jpg (654x960, 130.69K)