I fucking hate britbongs

How are you not ashamed

Attached: 20220326_230906.jpg (1936x1936, 418.58K)

I have eaten at that Popeye's and I got the non-spicy one because I don't like spicy food.

Stay mad. I'll be here seasoning my food with salt and pepper.

Food in the U.K. isn't bad at all. The memes are a lie created by American Boomers in the 1960's or something.

Seething. Rent free.

Is Nando's good? Looks good

Yes, it's very good. They actually exist in the USA too btw.

Stop projecting your morals unto others and you'll stop feeling ashamed

>spicy food
>Like ketchup

Popeyes is trash food in the USA, its worse than Long John Silvers.

The Brits are actually obsessed with fried chicken. Couple years ago they created a chicken shortage so im not surprised

Lol there is a spicy ketchup version. Beats the over sugary regular shit.

I see 2 white faces.

>spicy food
>ketchup
Damn i though the krauts were bad with spices.
Bongs are on another fucking level.
>colonize half the known world for spice
>proceed to eat bread sandwich

Attached: 1635806416038.jpg (750x719, 56.99K)

>east london
dutchanon there aren't any british people living in east london

OI YOU GOT A LOISENCE FOR THAT CAPSAICIN THERE M8?

>I fucking hate britbongs

There's not a single Anglo in that restaurant

>fake tweets make me angry
k

mate i ate a whole fucking freshly picked chilli and spent a hour chugging water from a hose, i dont wanna hear nothing from you fuckers

>The Brits are actually obsessed with fried chicken
>I see 2 white faces.

Still there's not a single Anglo in that restaurant

"Boy I sure enjoy the unpleasant feeling of my throat burning, it makes me feel like a real man"

They know no shame. He even tried to save face by running to the thai section of the shopping aisle and posted a photo of himself holding a bottle of chili sauce. But I'm sure everyone calls chili sauce for "ketchup", right?

Attached: 1637341665961.png (591x818, 649.66K)

sad

>london
>american style fried chicken

This shit taste more sweet than spicy to me. I hate it. Most South East Asia food is just a mess. Mixing every taste with every other taste and some fish.

It's not even a restaurant. It's a food hall style takeaway area.

There's a much bigger area you're not seeing that has more chairs and tables and is surrounded on 3 sides by bad takeaway chain food like McDonald's etc

he's a mong

He's a suvvern poofter, a proper northern unit could neck 10 pints and chase it with a vindaloo without breaking a sweat

>Humans crave novelty
Get over yourself

Popeyes chicken is fucking awesome. Stop being a faggot.

Boil it for an half hour Nigel.

Its an advertisement.
Morons will read this 'too hot to handle' stuff and want to see for themselves.

Also, why is a toothpaste promoting Cajun chicken retailers? Do you do it for free?

arab faggot own the pic lol.

Hate the Soufs, they're the globalhomo, multi-cult nigger/paki importing cunts that have ruined this country. They're the Anglo equivalent of liberal coastal faggots in the US. Northerners are as repulsed by them as you are.

lol i heard somebody say white people marinate their chicken in sparkling water ha ha

Make it fucking stop AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>1pbtid brother War initiation thread

Attached: 853l7sbnz3z61.png (640x364, 111.39K)

Post body fatty

I do marinate chickens in sparkling water chicken boy.

this spice shit needs to fucking end. there is no rewardt to like/eat spicy food. "pain" is not a flavor.
IT IS ALL RELATIVE.
the active ingredient in "hot" food is capsaicin, and the more you eat, the more you CAN eat.
Do yourself a flavor and don't smoke your tastebuds before turning 50 or so. you want to be able to enjoy other subtleties BEFORE you deaden your flavor-receptors.
Spicing food came from niggers the world over not being able to refrigerate meat. capsaicin hit the rotten taste and indeed did some amount of protection of meats like beef rotting in the first place.
Note how civilized nations have traditional foods not cooked (sushi, tartar, etc).
Indeed, the food supply has gotten so efficient, you can actually eat raw pork now unlike just a few years ago. TRY A MID RARE GROUND PORK BURGER with zucchini and Italian sausage for a mkuth-gasm
>t.philosophical epicurian (don't reply if you don't understand this eudimonia)