Is anyone here vaccinated?

did it make you become an NPC? did it change you at all?

Attached: 6FAAD551-B18D-4E48-B43B-2863732ECE42.jpg (450x450, 47.62K)

vaxxies are the very last to know they've changed

>never vaccinated
>never supporting Ukraine

I just hate globohomo is all

Attached: 1628339848378.jpg (593x584, 196.74K)

no noticable effect but after I realized my mistake I did not get the booster shot.
the spike proteins made my dick way bigger though so that's cool

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh t. fortune 500 corporate drone

Vaccinated with 2 doses. Not much changed, the only thing I had which is weird was a red skin rash on one hand twice since vaccination. Never had skin rashes before

Nope. Just didn't get it. Was easy. I did nothing and survived.

Never took it, but i live right next to the hughway entrance to the city that leads to the hospital and ambulences are constantly flying by with their sirens blaring. Also our covid deaths in the last 30 days are far higher than they havr been thr past 2 hears. Really makes you think.

Why yes I'm vaccinated and joined the NPC ranks. Naturally I'm relieved I'm told what to worry about and the nagging uncertainty what is true and just simply faded away. Naturally I'm happy I only got mild symptoms when I survived COVID-19 last month. God bless the health industry.

very reluctantly - haven't changed my mind either, its mass experimentation and some batches were especially "spiked" to see what "shit" does ...

went for once (been months) for a Saturday shopping walk to the city, chalk full of people ... don't know how to describe it, but if that is what passes as humans these days i damn well wish a meteorite will be merciful enough to wipe us all out

haven't turned into an NPC, but i'm exceptionally healthy and athletic built ... even though not the youngest anymore

not to mention many are dying for weird reasons and they are pushing all kinds of news agenda's explaining why so ...

add insult to injury, even if the 2nd dose or 3rd doesn't rip you - technically, the virus will either mutate into something deadly or entirely harmless ... which is why they are pushing for a 3rd and 4th dose to rip you

or at very least, have the setup to do so at a time of their convenience

Attached: 1645030994699.jpg (623x641, 78.57K)

never tested, never vaxxed, never infected. Yes i have no social interactions.

I got the J&J, no booster
Was a NEET before, am still a NEET
No change in my health or circumstances

That's Super COVID. It's a new strain of COVID that permanently weakens your immune system. You need to get booster shots to prevent it.

Triple jabbed; apart from my dicks falling off I'm all good.

yes i am

no difference at all

i like vaccines

Attached: e95.png (600x481, 187.86K)

Not vaccinated but tested a lot because I didn't know any better. Is the nanoworm thing true or just a meme? Kinda worried bros

Whoa! I'll have to get it now

Work in the government and refused to get one, put in a religious exemption and got it approved while others got it denied. Did a lot of research, backed it up with credible documentation, explained my beliefs earnestly, begged with god a bit on the issue of abortion (I was ok with aborting non-white babies change that stance) then boom, it worked out ok.

>my dick way bigger though so that's cool
you too? haha. that happened to me as well. way more girth. no increase in length. no other side effects. it's a great vaccine!

2x Pfizer vaccine and 1x Pfizer booster.

Really sore shoulder for about 2-4 days each time.

Heart felt slightly weird for like 20 minutes a couple of days after my first shot. Could have been all in my head because I had read about the vaccines being linked to heart issues and was paranoid about it.

My dad got 2x Pfizer vaccines and claims to have had all sorts of (invisible) side effects from it. But he's honestly a whiney hypochondriac. Every single day he has a new laundry list of health issues that he's supposedly suffering from. And yet he refuses to seek treatment for them... Stubborn and annoying asshole.

I’m a lot more tired all the time.

HOLY BASED

I can not believe I am reading posts made by vaxxed anons. You all disgust me with your weakness and lack of fortitude. Leave this board as you only bring shame.

Attached: ABFE65F1-8319-4ACF-ABF0-95E6DC0EDE70.jpg (843x843, 109.86K)

Never doing it

>t. fortune 100 corporate drone
>avoided the kike spike

Attached: 1420592327972.jpg (500x500, 46.57K)

Attached: 1647614959411m.jpg (644x1024, 184.6K)

My dad developed blocked arteries a few months after his. He’s pretty young and in decent shape.

Incredibly fucking based

It made me exponentially more based than my already considerably based starting point.

Attached: todull4thecull.jpg (1488x2049, 435.3K)

Bottom right one looks tasty

Attached: 6706684F-4F22-4586-9D97-31AA7173ED11.jpg (822x394, 157.3K)

Also, I live with my family and they're all fully boostered vaxies (literally all of them) while I'm not (no covid vaxes at all) and a while after they all started getting jabbed, I developed an unbearably itchy rash on my arms (the inside of my elbow at the joint) out of nowhere. I've never had eczema in my life, dry flaky itchy bleeding skin has never been a problem for me before. Any Forums said something about vaxies leaking the spike proteins or some weird mutation of the virus or something and that rashes are a potential symptom of picking that up so I wonder if it's that

>Is anyone here vaccinated?
yes.

>did it make you become an NPC?
no. If anything, I'm still more redpilled than the generality of Any Forums

>did it change you at all?
no.

Yep you got shredded by them shedding the vax on you. Did you have any other side effects?

Not vaccinated, wasn't necessary for my work or overall health.

I'm vaxxed and it unironically weakened my immune system. I got corona anyway and now I get sick all the time now and have to go get antibiotics every other week.

Attached: 14.jpg (828x1130, 192.05K)

Same kek one month after the jab my dick gained an extra inch but in length and I had crazy stamina.

Got it when I got a work email in late September saying unvaxxed will be terminated, and you have until X date to get it.
Wife got similar letter from her job next very next week.
I make enough to support us and our kids, told her not to take it and that I would.
Honestly, I just had a sore arm/shoulder for about 24 hours, that's it.

Didn't get the booster, nor will I.

I live in a super liberal area - Berkley level liberal - and I'm the only one not vaxxd. Having a fake pass helps a lot.

I can work, go out, gym etc.

But normies are waking up.
My gender fluid neighbor told me the booster fucked them up and now their questioning the whole thing.

I just kept my power level hidden and said
>Yea mandatory vaxs are fucked up

I just realized transpeople are normies - hypersocilzation, main stream thought paradigms, obsession with appearance and sex.

Jesus christ trans people are normies - wtf are we

Attached: 1_O8MKpjmwnUSZEpEeDfGZiQ.jpg (950x1381, 316.23K)

My memory is worse and I’ve been having high blood pressure episodes. Or maybe it’s because I’m older, but it’s weird it happened just a few months after the jab.

Checked. Hate to tell you, it's true user.
many independent researchers, doctors and scientists have confirmed that the swabs are toxic and contain ethylene oxide, a known carcinogen. They also contain technetium, a radioactive and highly toxic element. If that wasn't bad enough there's unknown nanotechnologies on the swabs. It looks like DARPA smart dust. At any rate, the damage has been done. don't take any more test swabs under any circumstances. The only thing that can heal you now is God.

Disgusting globalist fuckers threatening families worldwide
Do not EVER forget what they did to you and your loved ones