The most evil empire in human history. Is there anything worse that happened to humanity?

the most evil empire in human history. Is there anything worse that happened to humanity?

Attached: USA_Flag_Map.svg.png (2560x1606, 290.21K)

jews
niggers

Every time I read something new about the Ottomans I find a new way to be revolted

>The usa in two words

Americans are fighting for world peace and for the good of mankind. crimes committed by people with good intentions should not be condemned in the same way as the crimes of people with evil intentions

fpbp
thread/

both niggers and Israel are creations of US

Intentions are the reflection of the heart, as they say.

*creators of us
ftfy

>niggers
Have always existed
>israel
Actually you have britoids to thank for that creation. I'll give you this, that we never expelled them and that was the fuck up.

>the most evil empire in human history.
The US is where Trotskyites set up shop after being purged from Stalin's USSR.

Yes, the other thing everyone conveniently forgets, that most of those filthy kikes come from east yurop.

I think you will find russia is going to be much worse enjoy your occupancy

I love America and Americans.

Attached: 1624914356786.png (400x388, 136.65K)

Actually nothing is worse than them. Even kikes are not this much

Fpbp

idiots. i hope americans will control the whole world and bullshitters like OP will be treated and corrected in special anti bullshit places. Ukrainian user, Americans fight for the good of all mankind, everything they do is for the prosperity of people of all races and ethnic groups. I'm sick of imagining what will happen if the Americans are defeated or destroyed

>Have always existed
in Africa and no one cared about them untill you brough them to your home and started promoting their degeneracy as something cool
>Actually you have britoids to thank for that creation.
the minute US stops supporting Israel it's gone. You are the source of all evil in the world

show flage or nose

Attached: murica 6.webm (854x480, 1.17M)

You will never be a woman

I'm not a woman, by the way