How come you laugh at trannies claiming they're women but not at bunch of people claiming soil has the power to form a...

How come you laugh at trannies claiming they're women but not at bunch of people claiming soil has the power to form a concept of nation? I'm not talking about genetics here, but nationhood which is the exact same kind of wishful thinking, much like the concept of culture itself.

Attached: 1648206925512.jpg (591x935, 135.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZK9xUJ394ns
bitchute.com/video/GxZR8w5uqaU0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying trannies aren't the future of military projection
youtube.com/watch?v=ZK9xUJ394ns

Attached: 1641039696783.jpg (726x1000, 103.2K)

shut up there is a pregnant man emoji you people are ridiculous

Attached: Capture.png (160x160, 7.21K)

>soil
When has this been said? Besides the "Native Americans" of course

++++++++++
This is probably the most sound documentary about Magog-Gog (Khazarian/Edomite jews & Mongols) that i have seen. It also covers the flood out of the dragons mouth (jews flooding white Christian/Israel nations with alien hordes) and Christendom marrying itself to the dragon after it crawled out of the pit after a thousand years (Justianian stripping Jews of rights & Jewish emancipation from french revolution). Also sourcery/pharmakea/vaccines are discussed
Revelation 18:23
The light of a lamp will never shine in you again. The happy voices of brides and grooms will never be heard in you again. For your merchants were the greatest in the world, and you deceived the nations with your ''sorceries''
(the greek word translated as sourceries is actually pharmakea)

bitchute.com/video/GxZR8w5uqaU0/ (video was deleted off youtube almost immediately)

Attached: 9f6d144c30e2fccfbb4e6fdf6c21c4b62c2025be25a051beb957d1455c995673.jpg (1662x1200, 513.77K)

White wiggers were the original trannies, only more gay and more in the closet

At the Del Taco by my house, that I've been going to on occasion for about 15 years, they recently had a new guy join. His name was Andre, and I swear this guy had some skills. Somehow, over the microphone while he's taking your order, he would make you feel like the onliest person in the world. The way he said "I gotchu" after I asked for extra sauce on my taco. "I gotchu". OMG I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.
To be clear, I'm not gay, I don't particularly like black people or feel their black pain or whatever. But this guy was something else.
To test it, one time my sister came over with her husband to hang out. They said they were hungry and I told her about Andre. I said let's go to Del Taco! She said ok, she wanted to see what it was all about. She drove, so she ordered. Same "I gotchu". Same silky voice.
After we got our food she was like, damn bro, you were right, that dude makes you feel so special, she thought I was kidding. Even her husband agreed.
Alas, he only worked there for a few short months. I like to think Andre went somewhere that paid him what he was worth. He was a magician.

Because in both instances reality hits you in the face.

What the fuck does that mean.

Is the poc suppose to be ironic?

>soil has the power to form a concept of nation?
said no one ever. nations and cultures are made of people.

Let's allow trannies to live as free as they like on Sentinel Island.
We can place bets and start a betting pool now.
Cash, sundries, and tangible assets only, no crypto.

Who identify with soil

bro these people are so fucking retarded its not even funny anymore

that's a really shit argument even by tranny standards. Yes all sorts of social constructs exist, nationhood, religion, and marriage being just some examples. The physical reality of human biology is not a social construct.

Attached: 1643049091274.gif (370x377, 3.2M)

Beautiful story user, thank you for sharing. It's too bad you didn't get Andre on tiktok so he could get the viral fame he deserved.

yup

LOL

>soil has the power to form a concept of nation
yes, boundaries/borders do exist and are important. you trannies should learn that and leave the kids alone.

Perversion is a sin.

you are really fucking searching for an excuse to be a tranny user

Geographic determinism influencing eugenics you worthless nigger shill.

perversion is niggardly

not necessarily. of course people develop a sense of ownership and love for their home country.
however nations can lose their initial territory and still continue existing.
the point is you're comparing a biological reality (one's sex) with an actual social construct (a nation).
even trannies admit they can't change their sex.
the conflict stems from trannies trying to redefine what women and men are by using the word "gender".

Except nationhood evidently exists.

Laws have nothing to do with cultural imprints. Laws make logical sense, they modify our behavior and represent a simple set of instructions.

Why are Russian zoomers such Westaboos? I mean I understand the concept but their views are based through pink tinted glasses and it's on level of worshiping while they actively diminish and denounce everything Russian as it is of lesser worth. Don't they have parents telling them how it was in 90s when West considered Yeltsin's Russia as a beacon of democracy and freedom?

Attached: cj.jpg (720x602, 40.99K)

I want off this fucking planet.

>How come you laugh at trannies claiming they're women but not at bunch of people claiming soil has the power to form a concept of nation?
>soil
>not blood
Hello kike. You are a kike and you will always be a kike.

Neither are scientific and no one anywhere believes that the idea of a nation is fact. Its a legal definition. Trannys aren't real and should all kill themselves to make the world a better, saner place.

what was your point brate the westoids are kvetching. are u a transgender ?

Because Serbian zoomers just devour the almighty Russian pop culture media right?

checked. aren't laws a product/reflection of culture? obviously, there are exceptions, i.e. globohomo lobby influence.

Attached: check'em.jpg (678x679, 92.61K)

>even trannies admit they can't change their sex
Those are called 'truscum' and are reviled almost as much as terfs.

Attached: 1576217785934.jpg (720x542, 49.87K)

We’ll get back to you after we build the new hormone factory.

Attached: 63538A37-875C-4EFC-904A-E21AA259BBF9.jpg (1200x800, 345.25K)

>How come you laugh at trannies
Everyone laughs at trannies. We're just the ones who do it publicly.
I'm also going to laugh at your retardedly autistic understanding of nationhood and sage youah ass.

That's just a woman with a pixie cut.

And the dust beneath their feet is that which they are made & to which they shall return.

kek

>Laws have nothing to do with cultural imprints.
of course they do. Laws are culture.

That's a false equivalence not even worth discussing.