Any Forums btfo by a sheboon

Any Forums btfo by a sheboon

Attached: D2C2CFC7-B52A-4475-81ED-14F877C4D1A2.jpg (750x1039, 577.19K)

>1.3 million USD
WTF that's more than most people's net worth at retirement

I'll BTFO her with my BWC and COLONIZE her womb iykwim

>going to college

Yes, a black student with decent grades can basically get a scholarship to any college in America. Soft bigotry of low expectations.

i pray to god its the university of africa

But she will still be black tho

at least i'm not a nigger.

Attached: 1619835315342.jpg (379x568, 116.21K)

That's all of the offers combined, genius.

You get used to people worshipping niggers after a while. Finding one that can rub two braincells together is headline news.

Attached: 1645410753120.png (715x1118, 634.54K)

Wow each college offered an average $26K for four years. How is this impressive? Anyone who spends $100 on 49 applications would get that much in total scholarship. She applied to basically community college tier four year universities

Will the scholarships fix her being an ugly nigger?

getting a scholarship as a woman and a minority is literally the easiest thing
I remember when graduating high school they sat us all down and had a pamphlet of scholarships we "could all apply for"
it read basically like this:
>money for niggers
>money for niggers
>money for niggers
>money for female niggers
>money for females
>money for females
>money if you promise to join the military
in fact I'm pretty sure a similar situation happened in my home town, the government handed a million+ dollars to a female niglet, and is now wondering why our nation is collapsing
I've worked in several research labs. Every single woman I've met had a full-ride scholarships to Hawaii, or France, or Peru, and they got paid by the government to get fucked in foreign nations while I scraped by as a homeless teenager. I hate this nation and it deserves to collapse. I work for a private business now.

Attached: 1573646871381.jpg (531x783, 164.46K)

She cute

>Be nigger with above-average intelligence and performance
>apply to college
>get in through affirmative action

The same schools who want David Hogg (retard) and Jazz (obese tranny retard) in their schools and fell for the Smollett hoax

>getting a scholarship as a woman and a minority is literally the easiest thing

We have a WINNER!

Attached: Proud_Of_My_Achievement.png (516x284, 258.03K)

What do you mean btfo, if she's actually one of the smart ones then she's going to end up marrying one of us instead of a nigger

a bunch of bangles go to college..

>pol btfo
>it never is.

hope never dies.

they basically just hand out phd's in made up bullshit to black women these days

>washes out within the year

>Soft bigotry of low expectations.
Stop with this cucky Republican talking point. It is nigger worship.

Black, female, she could be on the Supreme Court with those credentials.

Sneed

>sheboon
What vile terminology.

The MAIN GOAL returning to the moon is so a woman and a POC can walk on the moon.

Attached: Artemis.png (780x1061, 195.25K)

Have any blacks given these scholarships and free educations actually done anything that benefits society?

>>sheboon
>What vile terminology.

I agree!

Attached: Black_American_Woman.jpg (600x600, 89.95K)

same here, 1.3 million jew coupons won't buy white skin

you're both right

She has offers from 49 so different colleges. $1.3 Million in total scholarships means that 49 colleges + other organizations are offering her that much. For simplicity’s sake let’s say that only the 49 colleges are offering her that money. $1.3 million / 49 colleges is about $26,530 per college. That is fucking abysmal as it only covers 1 college semester.

>18
>post wall
fucking A bros

be nigger
get opportunities you dont earn
the end

You and your ilk are the reason laws need to be put into place to better protect these poor marginalised folk.

the worst part is that I want to face fuck her
God she is a slimy demon parasite, not even a smart one, but I really want to fuck her face

>You and your ilk are the reason laws need to be put into place to better protect these poor marginalised folk.

A peaceful, gentle, law abiding people.

Attached: BLM.jpg (2048x1365, 689.32K)

you and your ilk are why she is here in the first place

Attached: that_unsettling_shape.png (784x203, 17.69K)