The single worst thing to happen to humanity

The single worst thing to happen to humanity

Attached: tinder.png (1200x1200, 22.3K)

TikTok is even worse

do zoomers know that this app was proceeded by Grindr, an American as pp for gay hook-ups?
Funny this arrived immediately after gay pride and gay marriage. Almost like all of the religious traditions wee warning us about this

dont be mad because you cant get laid

He should be happy?

Facebook, twitter, tinder, instagram, tiktok, twitch are the worst things to happen to humanity. I hope Putin nukes silicon valley.

It's one of the greatest things to happen to Chads (top 1% of men) in terms of sex.
They literally have a plethora of women that they rotate and fuck while the average dude gets nothing.
Lmfao.

Female nature is brutal.

Attached: orthochad.png (411x597, 112.27K)

For me, it's Facebook, but I think the real villain is the smartphone. The internet was better before everybody was on it.

>t. grindr gold member

That used to be funny and all but it kinda stops being funny when 60% of men are left unwanted and disenfranchised just because women have the opportunity to chase a Chad thousands of miles away. That's when it becomes a society killer

You hold no real power, women hold the power on those apps. That's why they force dudes to pay by limiting their swipes.

the worst thing that ever happened to humanity was the industrial revolution

Can't complain. Thanks Putin.

Attached: IMG_20220326_163403.jpg (720x1241, 247.02K)

it was jews

Friendly reminder

Attached: FOTrzq3VgAAoiAE.jpg (1125x1514, 170.72K)

What is wrong with women ?
Was this supposed to be an insult ?
I am 30 btw

Attached: Screenshot_20220326-171016.png (1080x2400, 98.95K)

Heres your tradwife bro

Attached: BestofTinder.jpg (249x2048, 369.24K)

TPBP

I don't get it. I am average looking and I could still fuck a different girl every month before I settled down.
Sure, I wouldn't fuck 10/10s, but some were out of my league.
If you can't get laid on tinder, you must be seriously ugly.

Jew app, what did you expect?

I don't understand how they have time for Tinder and dating. My older sister has a friend who's a single mom to 1 kid, her husband left her for another women. She works full time and has her kid, between the two she has no time or energy for a social life. These women must be dumping their kids with their parents or something.

>shit what if people on Any Forums know i'm an incel? wait.. if i pretend OTHER people on Any Forums are the incel.. Hehehe no one will suspect a thing! I am a genius.

Attached: slow clap.png (422x593, 544.96K)

>I don't get it. I am average looking and I could still fuck a different girl every month before I settled down.
>Sure, I wouldn't fuck 10/10s, but some were out of my league.
>If you can't get laid on tinder, you must be seriously ugly.

Attached: (You).png (498x600, 411.99K)

I am actually an overweight dude lol.

Romeo is better

Just fucked this femboy 1 week ago on it

Attached: 3eVX5pW.jpg (1909x945, 182.07K)

>You hold no real power, women hold the power on those apps
Chads hold THE most power and it's not even close.
Then women.
and then average men hold almost none.

if you disagree, you've never had a chad friend and know what their existence is like. I had a 6'4 alain delon lookalike friend when I was 19 and girls literally came out to him almost every time we went out and hit on him. EVERY single time.

Have sex loser

nothing can top these 2

Attached: fuckfock onlyfags.jpg (602x344, 44.97K)

If you are not 10/10, above 180 cm (6ft for retards), with tattoos, built, rich and have a dog than don't bother making account.

i hope putin nukes the whole america. there will always be a new silicon valley somewhere in the genocidal state of america

>Shit that doesn't happen.
These apps limit the amount of stuff men can do before they have to pay, it's a known fact.

I just have old women hitting on me all time. Should I fuck them? Or should I be around younger women more?

thats not an american flag

>The single worst thing to happen to humanity
I'm sorry you didn't get laid on tinder OP

Some of us have, so maybe you should stop being a faggot

That's not 14+ girls

do you look like a little kid?
post face

post gut