Prove you aren't a blind hater. Name ONE (1) thing you like about Vladimir "Denazify Ukraine" Putin

Prove you aren't a blind hater. Name ONE (1) thing you like about Vladimir "Denazify Ukraine" Putin.

Attached: putin-dildo-shower.webm (1080x1080, 472.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBh-ivZ5C-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1646222621363.jpg (960x956, 237.71K)

Hard on corruption , older but still on top of things looks healthy/ doesnt eat babys

He is the corruption
Tries to dub on the west. Failes miserably, but hey, nothing else comes to mind.

he is a good man

I used to like the reputation he had but idk man it's kind of in tatters now
he could have taken his reputation with him to the grave and been remembered as the russian president who did photoshoots with bears while topless
that's what I liked about him

this war has unfortunately taken a lot of that from him bt for a while he was kind of a meme and yeah I kinda liked him for that reason

Managed to keep Russia relatively stable for decades
Billionaire
Fucks hot women

poising officials in other countries, an unprecedented invasion on their neighbouring country (that's gone pathetically wrong i every way possible lol), dividing and destabilising our political commentary and societies, censoring press, and just being a little insecure manlet with major small dick vibes.

Oh sorry, you asked for one.

>He is the corruption
in what way? sounds like you dont like him because social media told you to not like him.

Just fuck off kid

He's ultimately pragmatic

Bassad

Attached: 1648156220394.webm (514x290, 2.95M)

He follows his dreams.

Attached: 1648331548072.jpg (720x841, 121.12K)

Attached: 17FE0429-B02E-4025-8EAE-85A52AB0F6A9.jpg (448x700, 70.55K)

him and his fucking cunty cronies have robbed the russian people out of becoming a superpower and an actual respected authority on the world stage. russias gdp was lesser than italys BEFORE the special operation... lol.

u putin simps have unironically sucked russian propaganda dick and u think ur a "free mind". unironically rope

Looks good shirtless

No homo

naw but great argument retard , just make up bullshit and dont defend it because you know its garbage

I don't give a fuck about Russia or Ukraine.

Attached: 1648313157785.jpg (1020x1024, 68.49K)

I watched a really cool Russian show once and I like Kvass.

Never seen anything cool from Ukraine.

I need season 4 of my show. So I’m rooting for Russia.

only idiots pick sides here

both jewlensky and him are part of klaus globohomo

what benefit do you have for shilling either option?

He smell like ligma.

He hates fags

Attached: 1646611432101.png (428x428, 224.6K)

honestly the rusia Monke memes are pretty funny so that's good

Attached: 1648066843158.png (1000x1105, 1.22M)

I like when he said said fuck it I'm going to take some shit while the west broke itself in every single metric over covid corporate consolidation. If he wins or loses I dont really care though. None of it matters but will definitely be used against my own interests from all sides involved.

He is Batman.

>Robbed assets and given them to him and his fucking cunty cronies, have robbing the russian people out of becoming a superpower and an actual respected authority on the world stage.
>russias gdp was lesser than italys BEFORE the "special operation"... lol.
>poisoning officials in other countries
>an unprecedented invasion on their neighbouring country (that's gone pathetically wrong i every way possible lol)
>dividing and destabilising our political commentary and societies
> censoring press
>being a little insecure manlet with major small dick vibes.

You putin simps have unironically sucked russian propaganda dick and u think ur a "free mind". unironically rope

He plays the piano.
Then again I don't hate him anymore then any other politician and considerably less then some.

He has faith in his country.

and how the fuck one leaf can like him? probably not because your social media told you to like him

He's getting thousands of russians killed.

Better dead than red .

>the monke meme
>VDV memes
>russian cardboard tanks
>scooby doo vans
>"i was just pretending to siege Kiev"
off the top of my head, also his paid shills are very generous with the (you)'s

1. He's not woke
2. Values traditional values
3. Not an extremist, in the middle guy
4. Ramped up production
5. Increased life expectancy, gave people jobs, increased security, gave more freedom to Russians and doesn't shame you for your ancestry
6. Nationalist
7. Made Russia largely independent of the west
8. Gave people healthcare
9. Gave people hope to continue building the country from the troubles of communism

He seemed like an intelligent, level headed guy in Oliver Stone's series on him.
youtube.com/watch?v=RBh-ivZ5C-w

"I don't have bad day, because I'm not a woman." -Putin

I appreciate his incompetence.

>and how the fuck one leaf can like him?
what?
>probably not because your social media told you to like him
again what? if your suggesting i like him because of all the propaganda against him atm then yes , fuck the fake news and manipulated social media i refuse to be controlled lol.

he did a good job uniting the west and making new customers for the US arms industry. thanks!

>what?
>again, what?
>oh yes, you are right
lmao