>Comfy software dev job working from home
>Daily zoom meeting
>Someone mentions Ukraine
>Everyone says Putin is a crazy madman and needs to be stopped/assassinated
>I tell them Russia's security concerns are legitimate due to NATO expansion
>I said America also wouldn't tolerate Mexico joining a russian alliance
>They start laughing at me and say that I fell for russian propaganda
>They say I support child murder if I support the war
>I tell them about NATO bombings of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Vietnam, Serbia etc. and how many people were killed
>I call them hypocrites for only being against russian wars but not NATO wars
>They mock me and say that these wars were just because they were terrorists/communists

They all make fun of me now everytime and call me "Putinfan" instead of my real name. I fucked up, didn't I? Why couldn't I just keep my fucking mouth shut when it comes to discussing politics with normies?

Attached: 1648331228009.jpg (750x627, 259.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nsarchive.gwu.edu/briefing-book/russia-programs/2017-12-12/nato-expansion-what-gorbachev-heard-western-leaders-early
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would call you a Russian proxy nigger then hang you

I am Canadian though

I know, that is even worse. That would a rake for you

You sure know how to read the room, user.

>Discussing politics at work
>Discussing politics with normies
What did you think would happen? Stop wasting air on these people.

well, this was painful to read

but at least you stood up for what you believe, fren, and weren't afraid. my kudos to you.

Attached: 1647655627385.jpg (1024x1014, 67.68K)

You are new to virtue signalling. They opened themselves up to fantastic defeat when they are critical of communism and the rebel alliance, "terrorists."
If someone mentions communism in a bad light, the most appropriate thing a white person can do is to abruptly interrupt the conversation and ask them if black lives matter. It is well understood that BLM has strong ties to communism and their refusal to acknowledge the importance of communism means they are racist. If they aren't racists, then they will say black lives do matter. And since black lives matter is communist, then their attack on communism is white privilege.
Those proclaimed terrorist organizations are peaceful fighters for the children of Palestine. The evil white patriarchy, aka the empire, is trying to smother the rebellion. Did they cheer when the Death Star reaped the billion souls on Alderaan? Why are they so smug about judgeless private death warrants to be executed by drone at behest of the emperor.
You see, they die in their own maze of contradictions. Know this.

>>I tell them about NATO bombings of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Vietnam, Serbia etc. and how many people were killed
this is a bait thread, right?

That's an interesting story about you being retarded. How do I subscribe to your blog to read more retarded stories?

So are you going to provide those jets to Ukraine and really help them or you going to larp all day and watch CNN?

i've just learned to shut up around normies, it's not about trouble it's about less stress, there's no point

>I tell them Russia's security concerns are legitimate due to NATO expansion
They just expanded to Belorus themselves a year ago you stupid fuck.

second thread of the day can u stop already u "softwaredev" clown ?

They’re like a chihuahua yapping behind a fence and America is the fence.

Just laugh it off. Tell them that the Ghost of Kiev is the most badass. Tell them about the swimmer of Kharkiv that single handly took out 14 submarines by placing mines at their shelf.

Feed them with ukrainian propaganda till they relize themself they are Dumb AF

your collegues are beneath you and you should be proud for having the courage to be unpopular

>ebin copipe
fukkan saved
AMMNR

I thought they'd open their mind a bit desu
wtf? other people having the same thing happen to them lol

Nigger Belarus is rightful Russian clay and always was such. You can shovle your Rzech Pospolitaya up your catholic ass - orthodox eastern slavs of Belarus are literal lands of original Rus that started in Novgorod.

Now, why USA bases are all over Poland is truly a question, especially when protocoled minutes of Gorbachev meetings with USA / UK and western Germany officials clearly confirming NATO non-expansion commitment from west. That was trade off for your polish ass to become indpendent, so Russia had absolute right to get such guarantee by giving you independence effecitvely for free.

nsarchive.gwu.edu/briefing-book/russia-programs/2017-12-12/nato-expansion-what-gorbachev-heard-western-leaders-early

If you want to be based and remembered.
Just reverse everything now.

Push them into wanting WW3, bombing russians kids, getting Canada involved into war.

>make a paper work with statistics and after 1month you tell them that the last month you made a study in your company about extremism and work companionship during masshypnosis times. And tell them that they wanted to kill russiand babys a month ago blablahblah

this

they should have fired you, don't you need at least 90iq to work in IT?