Anti-depressants have rotted my brain, what can I do to get my brain working back in order

My psychiatrist kept gave me a prescription for a fuck ton of antidepressants after I was sexually assaulted during my undergrad. I thought they would help me, but it just made me numb and gave me brain fog. I didn't feel sad or depressed but while I was taking them I can barely think. I heard that nicotine helps with this.

yes this is Any Forums related as Xanax and SSRIs are ruining zoomers.

Attached: antidepressants.png (749x476, 469.29K)

no refunds
t. never taken any pills or meds

Cry deeper rapeboy

>flag

Take Alpha GPC, lions mane, and/or fish oil. If you can try weaning off the ssri’s by microdosing shrooms. If you can wean off without meds than congrats you’re healed. You just need therapy to process what happened to you.

I was on antidepressants for a decade, and didn't get better until I weaned myself off them. After getting off them what made the biggest difference in getting my head straight and regaining my focus has been:
1. exercise (particularly weight lifting)
2. joining a church (specifically orthodox)
3. fasting (for weight control as well as religious reasons)

>literally 0 compassion lol

I'm a 5 foot 6" chink fembot so I was always the target of 6 foot+ white Canadian men every time I go to parties and bars. You can't just tell me to "deal with it" as I went through a traumatic experience where I can't defend myself.

Whatever you do dont start smoking the marijuanas THAT STUFF WILL KILL YA

prozac nuked my brain to disastrous levels as to where I had a full scale schizophrenic meltdown 3 and a half years ago, I've rebuilt myself to better than before through Jesus Christ, mushrooms, and nicotine.

I'm a 5 feet 7 inches swarthoid Iberian
no one gives a shit

Drink water, eat healthy. Avoid tv and internet. Go outside and unironically touch grass or pet a cat. The simple things in life will help rewire you.

>fembot

You know the rules.

Also
>expecting compassion on Any Forums

People on here are the biggest cunts right behind denizens of twatter and r*ddit, what did you expect

Lastly, drop thos pills and look for a psychotherapist ( an actual one, not a pillmaker) to begin talk therapy and process your experience.

Thanks user, I'll look into Alpha GPC. I'm already taking Lion's mane and Fish oil.
How long did it take you to get better? I've been off SSRIs for a year. I still take Xanax sometimes to curve my panic attacks. Also, how did church help you? I'm interested in attending mass.

maybe try asking on /sci/
this is outside of our expertise
we don't take meds here

Attached: 1619808675462.png (748x908, 338.93K)

DO NOT MIX SHROOMS WITH PROZAC! Also don't microdose just do 3.5g one every couple months.

avoid serotonin, drink coffee

Never take any fucking SSRI, just use Ipericum that has no collateral effects.
For brainfog, try to have some check and see if something happened to your brain or you just are intoxicated.

Psilocybin mushrooms.

Unironically read the Bible, get to know Jesus and pray for healing. Works all the time, many such cases

.............sounds like you enjoyed it

RULES. NOW.

Nothing. The damage is permanent. I was on them for years and I've been off them around 2 years things never improved and there's plenty of studies out there that shows your brain won't heal. Kind of like how meth heads can never return to 'normal'.

I became fren with depression. Now Im crazy and can laugh at whatever. I managed to go from depressed to manic depressed. Its like 50% inprovement and no meds needed!

You are what you do. If you spend most of the time in the day zoning out your brain while watching TV or listening to music, then your brain's base state will be zoned out, weak and susceptible to influence. Practicing rational thinking can help to train your brain to have a healthier base state. Try it sometime. Pick some topic and pick an idea about that topic; then, try to become an expert in the topic and determine whether or not the idea is correct or not. For example, crime statistics and is it really true that 13% commit 50%. Determine each number, determine your definitions, make a list of what needs to be true for your hypothesis to be true and research each item on the list, like what kind of crime is being committed, where, by whom, and so forth. The entire process, as long as you commit to a high standard of evidence and logic--and you can do this for any topic of course--will train your brain to think rationally, which you should continue to apply to the world.

quality thread leaf

Try lionsmane shroom and royal gelly honey stuff that queen eats

>every time I go to parties and bars

You asked for it you stupid chink bitch. Shut the fuck up noone here cares about your whining go bring that shit to Reddit dumbass whore.

eat psilocybin mushrooms

Don't want to be a downer but don't assume you simply can fix it, atleast not overnight. Basically just stay off this shit totally and you'll likely improve, but you might never return to how you were before.

Nah. I had phases of really shit info intake and lifestyle and overall gloom. Then girl comes and wants to love and fuck me and guess what. All tjat shit goes away instantly and Im happy for a month or 2, like super happy even tjough I poisoned my mind with dark shit before.
Onw good event can do wonders

Actually best advice

I remember Prozac completely removed by libido
To be in a state where I had literally no sexual desires was weird.

post itty bitty titties or fuck off

>Nah.
Yah.

You just need to ween off them and accept that you *may* be in mental hell for quite a while.

Its not that bad for everyone, but for me even when I came off short courses of anti-depressants I would be disconnected from reality in my own personal torture chamber.

Ride it out, literally touch grass, exercise if you can, eat and sleep a healthy amount, and dont expect too much of yourself while you're coping with recovery.

tits or gtfo

>undo the damage that anti-depressants did to me
You need to take some depressants for that. I've heard good things about fentanyl

>we don't take meds here
This, fucking hylics

Attached: 1642630709963.jpg (200x200, 7.46K)

What kind of antidepresants?
I have been on zoloft for about half a year, i became very depressd due to a long period of health issues and pain, I have not had any negatice symptoms feom them
I thiught that ssri's are mostly harmless

You could have avoided all of thia by simply not going out alone
>but i didnt ask for it
Saying that wont make you unraped or fix your brain damage from SSRIs

Ah wtf ew, gtfo back to your hive bitch

>Practicing rational thinking
>alleged foid or troon

Attached: 1590186373390.jpg (817x656, 87.44K)

Blackwalnut.
Its hyper-expensive but it will work.
You also need to pray, not to God but to self.

Pray that you are wise not strong, pray that you are vigilant and not blind.
Pray to self, Pray to God only if you fall and need a hand to brace yourself as you once again rise to your feet.

If you are good and uphold common laws angles will lend you aid.

The only thing that can repair the broken mind is the Holy Ghost.

Ditch the pharmaceutical drugs, make bible scripture your drug of choice.

Some women literally live their entire lives in fear, and they turn to everyone else to make it go away, but it never does. Why is that? Think now

>we don't take meds here
Based

Attached: 1635229488460.png (574x574, 314.66K)

Exercise, multivitamin, high protein diet, choline and racetams. Check back in here after six months.

those are breath mints user