RUDE

Why are people so callous these days? Has anybody noticed people have become almost autistically compulsive in their need to be impolite or cruel to others for no reason?

I have been watching the day-to-day of people over the past week and you see the needless cruelty everywhere.

>A person could be minding his own business writing notes from a textbook in a coffee shop, and a group of people will loudly walk by and comment on their handwriting.
>Guy minding his own business on a commuter train. Stranger: 'Oh man you're balding huh'.
>Other thread pic: girl on tinder matches a guy just to call him a manlet.

It is different if the person is being an asshole and deserves to get MOGGED so they fix their ways - but most people are just minding their own business? Is it technology-induced? Is it consumerism? What is the need to comment at all?

Attached: 116417092-collage-dans-le-magazine-jeune-femme-montrant-le-doigt-du-milieu-l-expression-impolie-et-grossière-i.jpg (1300x866, 67.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZpBTNVre3fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vaccines

diversity and social media

>Why are people so callous these days? Has anybody noticed people have become almost autistically compulsive in their need to be impolite or cruel to others for no reason?

You're on Any Forums. You should be used to that kind of thing by now.

Fuck you

It isn't callous on here though it is more an extreme of free speech where things are discussed and torn apart through mockery.

It's because everyone is unhappy.

Attached: cheetah in the rain.gif (350x190, 1.62M)

Them niggas be lonely
and being nice = gay in nigculture

Try working in customer service lmao

they sold out and got inflation so they know we know they are braindead husks who deserve the bad things to come

If anyone isn't called a faggot for no real reason it's not a decent thread on here. What the heck you smoking? You dumb fucking faggot.

/thread

Attached: zoomer-woke-throwing-laptop.gif (379x400, 1.32M)

I'm happy, but everyone else is a nigger faggot

OP is always a faggot by default toothpaste flag

>everyone else is a nigger faggot
This is a source of unhappiness
No one is ever truly happy

My first guess would be that you live in London.
People are generally polite in my all-white area, where the vestiges of high-trust societal behaviour still exist - for now.

Attached: HaakonTheBlack.jpg (1422x750, 323.83K)

amazing

Bye bye BGC nigger

No consequences for awful behavior. People used to get laid out if they randomly insulted someone, I think. This niglet tried to tease me yesterday as I walked home from class, and as soon as I turned serious he ran off. People know to back off if given the right signal, but he wouldn’t have even tried if someone else had kicked the crap out of him from another attempt.

"Get thicker skin" only works for so long. Eventually it blows up in your face.

youtu.be/ZpBTNVre3fs