Germany, dafuq?

Panik?

Attached: 1648219858143853901.jpg (2048x1152, 893.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
youtube.com/watch?v=qgeJJeeAsuU&ab_channel=SurvivalRussia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ICH MÖCHTE COOKING OIL WO IST MEIN OIL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1618208188786.jpg (1002x843, 51.13K)

>ABGABEEINSCHRÄNKUNG!

Thank God I'm not speaking German

Oh wow empty shelves after a busy Saturday.
This bullshit is getting old.

Attached: 1647368538147192364.jpg (522x695, 494.33K)

why cant boomers live without sugar?

lets shut down all our nuclear po

Buy an air fryer, you fucking Schmeissers.

Attached: Aigerek-Air-Fryer.jpg (1500x1500, 254.42K)

why you have a spanish flag german boy? go back to germany seriously

söy español gilipollas

spain has oil

Attached: 773.jpg (474x429, 49.86K)

Germans are such pussies

What does it mean

That's the condom shelf. Fully understandable with all the Ukrainian cuties incoming

Everything became more expensive

what's specifically missing in there? here it's pasta and some frozen pizzas

Do you think the German authorities will continue to stand by as Biden asked?

Price of Freedom

dont be cocky pls

they'll happily milk it for aslong as possible

Show your markets. For comparison purposes

What are you? Girl?

COMEONE ON NO ONE READ THIS SHIT HERE? COME ON IT HAS ALREADY 41818 READERS

"FOOD CONTROL
Food supplies would come under tight control. If population growth didn't slow down, food shortages could be created in a hurry and people would realize the dangers of overpopulation. Ultimately, whether the population slows down or not the food supply is to be brought under centralized control so that people would have enough to be well-nourished but they would not have enough to support any fugitive from the new system. In other words, if you had a friend or relative who didn't sign on, and growing ones own food would be outlawed. This would be done under some sort of pretext. In the beginning I mentioned there were two purposes for everything - one the ostensible purpose and one the real purpose, and the ostensible purpose here would be that growing your own vegetables was unsafe, it would spread disease or something like that. So the acceptable idea was to protect the consumer but the real idea was to limit the food supply and growing your own food would be illegal. And if you persist in illegal activities like growing your own food, then you're a criminal."

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8

why is everyone prepping? what do they know?

I recently created a thread reporting from Ashan

definitely
Scholz said there is no going back with stepping back from contracts with Russia, so
Germany will be USAs branch now and completely dependent on USA, which makes us their whore.
O boy I'm looking forward into white privilege and critical race theory being a subject here as well.

Meanwhile, a small-town grocery store in Russia. Prices are the same after a month.
youtube.com/watch?v=qgeJJeeAsuU&ab_channel=SurvivalRussia

Are you retarded?

They are not prepping.
We mostly received flour and oil from russia/ukraine, which is now hard to get

>That's the condom shelf. Fully understandable with all the Ukrainian cuties incoming

>Not knocking up a beautiful blue eyed woman

No one is going to protest? Maybe you have some special rowdy land (region)?

What markets?
I've been in Auchan today. Most of products gets slightly more expensive, but some are still the same price. Shelves are full, though there were no cheap light bulbs. But I found full shelves of light bulbs in Leroy Merlin nearby.

Restriction of abgabe don‘t know the word but you can only buy 1 bottle
Our government is extremely pro-american especially the greens, scholz said germany wants to defend every meter of nato soil and they rebuild our army with 100 billion € per year

Attached: B641B786-9909-4398-8AB2-2B3BE05AC69A.jpg (789x750, 95.38K)

Literally distributionlimitation

Attached: 1648305965332.jpg (1440x1799, 309.99K)

It was always clear we would be tge lädt remaining vassals to the US, and this time they will fuck their own citizems too just to keep us.

We should have jumped the mutts ship years ago, but M*rkel was too big of a pussy as always. Now its too late

makes sense.

It seems you're retarded

Дoлбoёб, нe гpyби в мoём тpeдe пoжaлyйcтa. Cпacибo.

I don't get it.

They will back down by the summer, just watch. All the makings of germans snapping and probably going natsoc are in the making and that is a risk (((they))) deem completely unacceptable.

Its artificial. Remember the toilet paper crazyness? Same thing. Radio said oh no no oil, and every retard went out and bought all the oil, even when 70% of german households dont cook anything, and the remainder is stuck with wurst, sauerkraut and knödel.

Nigger, our entire country is built on the delusion that we are oh so well off and nothing bad will ever happen.
Should any serious shortages kick in, it will be crazy. We are only in this situation bevause we collectively spent 20 years in la-la-land

Good thing about inflation:
Ushastiy Nyan washing powder is now cheaper than Tide. So now I support local producer.
A чтo ты мнe cдeлaeшь?

In other countries people just dont go full retard like here.My supermarket here recieves deliveries as normal, but gets 50 spazzing NPCs queing for oil before even their doors open

Only thing that may actually become unavailable is sunflower oil, which is trash anyways.

>sauerkraut and knödel
But you do need oil to properly cook these.

Hey could be worse........right?

Neither will the truckers for you anymore, dummer grün wixer.

Where's all that Iraqi oil?

Just use a grill

Attached: B4F8FAF0-5730-49B2-A9FD-C751B163A28D.jpg (1041x750, 262.53K)