Leftism is ba-

>Leftism is ba-

Attached: 62233319_10157965723672908_2598425784964087808_n.png (600x600, 223.39K)

none of them are mandated by the gouvernment. but all the benefits still exists for people with a job. stop pretending to be worse off than others.

This, get a job OP, work for the money and you shall have it

Now explain the low German birthrates compared the high birthrates in countries that have no healthcare at all.

because of birth control. birthrate was above 2 before birth control was introduced.

Birth control is the worst evil. Now women are raped to death by migrants brought in to replace the declining population.

>mat leave
this is a disgusting kike concept to promote women to have jobs before raising children
>family leave
thats just mat leave under another name. why list it twice ?
why ask im responding to a shill bot
sage

>this is a disgusting kike concept to promote women to have jobs before raising children
nah you got it little but wrong. while mat leave is 12 -14 months. most women go back to work after 8 months simply because being a at home stay cow is tiresome. work is like a holiday compared to that.

Nothing helps improving the birthrate. Scandi countries who have same or even better rights and benefits than Germany still have terrible birthrates.
This is a global problem of any half urbanized society.

thats a really weird way to announce that youre a kike

i went to israel once for holiday but that does not make me a jew.

>but that does not make me a jew
rev 3:9. I know, kike

look at this graph

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

i despise every religion. would be the first thing i would punish with the death penalty if i were got to power

Attached: file.png (700x500, 69.67K)

On June 23, 1960, the FDA approved the sale of Enovid for use as an oral contraceptive.

>i despise every religion
we know kike. we know all your tricks. you cannot allow unity among any goyim.

Attached: file.png (234x216, 66.04K)

oh yeah dire
I wonder who will work to pay for our retirement tbqh. I fully expect the system to collapse

This isn't true. Not every public university is free in Germany. It is determined by the states.

leftism has nothing to do with any of that retarded amerifat

>USA: land and big house
>Germany: cuck box

We should be able to thrive in a society where women don’t have to work.

i pay 300 euros a semester but i get a free public transit card. Private universities do exist but arent really a thing.