TRANS WOMEN HAVE PERIODS TOO

Any Forums btfo!

Attached: Tranny.jpg (1170x1232, 150.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

test

Wait is there actually a way to make trans women have periods?

Trans women do not have periods unless they do some sort of invasive surgery and pretend they're having them like with beet juice or something but that's not a real. It's a pretend. You fucking dumbasd dingleberry. By the way you'll never be a woman

Attached: pol-32.webm (640x340, 2.12M)

anyone ever gotten their dick sucked by a trap? how did you find it?

Trans women are men.

What they call their menstruation cycle, is the hormone therapy causing them severe stomach cramps and bloody diarrhea. They wear pads and shit bloody soupy shit in them and considers it their period.

lol

TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN
REPEAT AFTER ME
TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN
ONCE MORE FOR THE BIGOTS IN THE BACK

This dude has ibs

it's p easy to find if you're not a megagunt lardass

I want this to be true. Please provide anything remotely resembling a source and I will be grateful

i hate trannies so much its unreal

Oh okay then. Then I wanna ask, out of curiosity, Do you think we could get to a scientific point where transwomen could actually have periods?

Sorry I just went full Peter Griffin there I want to post a tranny web but the shark eating the guy he's right beside the tranny pic and I know you guys want to see a shark eating a guy especially if the guy is a tranny.

Attached: pol-12.webm (368x496, 1.62M)

I transitioned when I was in my early 20s and detransitioned after 18 months on hormones to preserve my fertility. Yeah, you get "that time of the month", 2-4 days of irritability and cramps.

I aint clicking that shit, nigga

Yes

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-26-13-27-09.png (1440x2880, 1.57M)

Yeah from all the anal. They relentlessly shove shit up their ass and wonder why they bleed from it.

trans women are faggots

all 11 herbs and spices

Roflmfao....
You know what they say about leading a horse to anal

There's nothing bad in it. A Star Wars type intro about how fags will never be real women.

>Why do we let people live like this?
We shouldn't

Attached: woman-pointing-pistol.jpg (704x754, 69.64K)

Fun fact transwomen, if you want real periods you can easily simulate it. Point a hair dryer at your ball sack for up to 2 hours a day. Make sure to coom at least 10 times a day, don't worry if you are rubbed raw. Wear tight panties under your jeans so that your sack is stressed.
The pay off will be is that your femdick will be in pain, leak out stuff constantly and sometimes drip blood so you will need a tampex pack. Forever.

>Why do we let people live like this?????????
because psychiatrists, the media and big corporations make a lot of money off of people like you

To be fair, it's not their fault.
They're suffering from massive early first trimester brain damage due to mother's endocrine disorder.
Best thing to do is castrate them and let them live as women.
This way they don't rape.
As much.

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS, AND YOU DONT NEED TO READ IT IF YOU ARENT A SHILL, SO STOP READING IF YOU ARENT ONE, AND CONTINUE DOING WHATEAVER YOU ARE DOING:

AGAIN, IF YOU DIDNT UNDERSTOOD YET "THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS, AND YOU DONT NEED TO READ IT IF YOU ARENT A SHILL, SO STOP READING IF YOU ARENT ONE, AND CONTINUE DOING WHATEAVER YOU ARE DOING:"

ANYWAY, THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU EVERYTHING (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE HERE AT THIS THREAD, THEY CAN MOVE ON WITH THEIR LIFES)

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

A LINK:
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8

1-If you are a shill, open one this link.
1.1-This link is a pastebin, no one will be able to track you, there is no ip logger at this link (well its pastebin a famous site).
1.2-If they dont allow you to visit the link, there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.3-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, well its just pastebin. Also, if needed you can search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one site with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

adasdasd

How did society go completely insane in 5 years?

A bout with bloody diareah is not a period.