IF IT'S A BOEING I AIN'T GOING NOW

>The plane's tail rudder broke off in mid-air which caused it to nosedive.

Attached: 1619290983968.png (591x654, 506.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2022/03/24/world/asia/china-eastern-crash-pilot.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fake plane looked like a missile in that CGI cartoon they released of its final nose dive

Probably because the chinks neglect their aircraft.

>>The plane's tail rudder broke off in mid-air which caused it to nosedive.
most likely happened when they went over safe speed and tried to pull up
flight path making a J pattern makes it pretty clear where things broke up
watch "Stall Boeing 717-200 | DC9" on youtube for how it is supposed to be handled

i only fly Airbus. Yank manufacturing has always been fucking disgustingly poor. Now it's just horrendous. I will never buy or use anything made in burgerville.

SOME CHING CHONG DID SOMETHING WONG

>most likely happened when they went over safe speed and tried to pull up
doubt it, apparently the first officer was one of china's most experienced pilots and had been flying boeing aircraft for a long ass time

Killed a bunch of Chinese. Based Boeing...buy 20 shares Monday morning.

My uncle works for boeing, he's probably going to get promoted because of this.

Crazy world we live in.

>doubt it, apparently the first officer was one of china's most experienced pilots and had been flying boeing aircraft for a long ass time
was he a test pilot?

I have personally flown on literally hundreds of Boeing 747's and CRJ900's without a single problem whatsoever.

This is one the dumbest things I have ever read.
Why the fuck are bongs so goddamn stupid. Coddled little retards who snuggled up to China like a cheating whore then gets mad when China treats them like the little whore they are.

Another Boeing plane down.

Never get into a Boeing, they're flying coffins.

nytimes.com/2022/03/24/world/asia/china-eastern-crash-pilot.html

>The pilot of the China Eastern Airlines flight that crashed in southern China with 132 people aboard was an industry veteran with more than 6,000 hours of flying time. His co-pilot was even more experienced, having flown since the early days of China’s post-Mao era, training on everything from Soviet-model biplanes to newer Boeing models.
>Together, the men operating Flight 5735 had more than 39,000 hours of flying experience, the equivalent of four and a half years nonstop in the cockpit, adding to the mystery of why the plane plunged from a cruising altitude of 29,000 feet into a wooded mountainside on Monday.

fatal crashes are measured against millions of flights nigger, your personal experience doesn't mean jackshit

Just the fuck up you retarded Muttoid. This is like the 7th Boeing shit plane that crashes during the past 5 years. Boeing SUCKS.

doesn't really mean shit in extreme situation like that
he wasn't a test pilot, who are specifically trained to deal with these kinds of situations

Boeing was a great company. Then it merged with McDonnell Douglas in 1997 and started focusing on Wall Street. That's 20+ years of psychopath shit already. The fumes of the old glory can't mask it forever.

I don't know much about aircraft, but what I was responding to was your point about safe speeds, if they're experienced pilots then wouldn't they know not to go over the safe spsed? also, wouldn't the aircraft have some automatic controls that stop manual acceleration after some speed?

Do you realize how many Boeings are in the air at this moment ? Go ahead run the numbers to find that stats out of how many experience problems.
This is without pointing out what several people have already pointed out about it being pilot error not mechanical.
Mil intelligence ? You are more like military retardation, go die in Ukraine, make sure to upload a selfie with your gps tag. Make sure you also take a boeing, because it's not gonna crash and you'll arrive safely to receive your free gift from the ruskies. I heard they are giving away free samples of lead.

Why isnt anyone talking about Fang Fang being on the plane?

This is a major airline accident in 10 years for china. Chinese airlines are considered one of the safest in the world

Or the Pajeets who wrote the software...

i hate Boeing so much. So many based aviation companies gone and these nigger lovers get ZOG benefits forever

>planes are blowing up more and more lately
>investigations reveal massive corruption, cheating the faa, laughing about it later, etc.
nice cope, i measure it in airframes lost vs total airframe production

ike warned us, you know

this wouldnt have happend if they were vaxxed and that is a good thing you know

Why does China hate Boeing so much, are they trying to compete with their own manufacturer?