There goes my hero!

Watch him as he goes!

Attached: Capture.png (562x496, 540.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/foofighters/status/1507552958988255234/photo/1
tastedive.com/
rateyourmusic.com/misc/random
rateyourmusic.com/recs/auto/USERNAME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/foofighters/status/1507552958988255234/photo/1

>rock legend
never hear different this guy tho

it was just the drummer

MAH CHEST MAH CHEST MAH CHEST MAH CHEST MAH CHEST MAH CHEST MAH CHEST MAH CHEST MAH CHEST MAH CHEST MAH CHEST MAH CHEST
MAH CHEST MAH CHEST MAH CHEST MAH CHEST MAH CHEST MAH CHEST MAH CHEST MAH CHEST MAH CHEST MAH CHEST MAH CHEST MAH CHEST

'White powder and hallucinogens' were found in Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins' five-star hotel room in Bogota after his sudden 'drug-related' death age 50

Attached: DRUGS ARE BAD, MMKAY.jpg (907x644, 87.01K)

Dave Grohl?

Good riddance. Terrible band for boring people.

>heartbroken
interesting word choice

WAYS OF DISCOVERING MUSIC
FIRST, download soulseek.com

1-tastedive.com/
1.1-Add some movie, game, tv show, book (but NOT music, I wont tell the reason why SPECIFICALLY YOU READING THIS TEXT shouldnt add music, would make the text too long) and click to get music recommendations based at that, try the artist at youtube or try to find his site and try his songs. If you like download it at soulseek.

2-rateyourmusic.com/misc/random
2.1-This site is another imdb for music. Create an account at the site (you dont need to use it) and open the link (need an account to do that) you will get an random musical release, if you dont know the release try it at youtube and if you like download soulseek. Do this as much as you want.

3-rateyourmusic.com/recs/auto/USERNAME
3.1-Create an account and download and rate alot of albums using step 2, after some amount of albums the link 4 will give you recommendations. Download the ones you can find at soulseek and rate them, after rating them open the link at 4 and do it again as much as wanted. If link 3 dont give you recommendation, open link 2 and rate stuff you receive, until link 3 give you recommendations you can find at soulseek.
3.1.1- Try to not RATE stuff you already know, wont give the entire detail it to not create a HUGE text, but try to not do it, if you DO it, counterbalance by rating alot of albums from link 2.

4-Find some song from some artist you like at youtube. Click at some recommendation from an artist you don't know or click the least famous one. If you don't know the song try it (unless you already know the artist suck). Do this again, but now using this video you watched, and then do it again, and again....

CLOT ICON

Attached: Behead All Satans.jpg (3485x4495, 1.04M)

>Many rock stars have died over the decades from hard living
>Pol: "Must be the vaccine"

Who cares

>Who cares
read the entire picture to see how people care.
Its simple to see after you read about it

Attached: GO.png (1544x745, 115.79K)

Attached: qoFdOHpVkdfK4fTu (2).webm (540x540, 602.57K)

>heartbroken fans
Not as much as him I guess

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (800x450, 34.93K)

I wouldn't really call him an icon. Being the only other guy in Foo Fighters that you can recognize besides Dave Grohl isn't exactly iconic.

Remember when they required vaccination to attend their concerts? Got what they asked for.

Attached: 1642124626027.jpg (720x681, 38.34K)

Pat Smear the rhythm guitarist is more of an icon then that guy was with background in bands such as The Germs and other hardcore legends

Celebrity worshipping NPC's I hope they all get double boostered and die real soon. We need a cleansing. This guy was a mediocre drummer in a shitty dad rock band. Their garbage music has been polluting the airwaves long enough. I hope Grohl drops dead next

Fuck Foo bros! Where are they going to find a replacement drummer to play all their songs that sound exactly the same?