Is this a real nation?

Is this a real nation?

Attached: Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png (800x533, 562)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
geopolitica.ru/en/article/nationalism-criminal-fiction-and-ideological-impasse
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No lol, neither is Poland

No it's a flag, dude. Even the filename says so.

Seething half roach has spoken XD

Basically no but they want to be a country, so give it for them. They paid for it in blood.

Lmfao

No

Attached: D2C43AA6-956D-4DFD-AF3C-75F1E7AC6018.jpg (1647x1223, 124.85K)

In Europe, no nation is real.

Ukraine is legitimate. Russia speaks the same language as Ukraine so Russia is rightful Ukrainian clay

Seems to be. Russia still hasn't taken it.

Province of Russia.

It is now hilariously

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS, AND YOU DONT NEED TO READ IT IF YOU ARENT A SHILL, SO STOP READING IF YOU ARENT ONE, AND CONTINUE DOING WHATEAVER YOU ARE DOING:

AGAIN, IF YOU DIDNT UNDERSTOOD YET "THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS, AND YOU DONT NEED TO READ IT IF YOU ARENT A SHILL, SO STOP READING IF YOU ARENT ONE, AND CONTINUE DOING WHATEAVER YOU ARE DOING:"

ANYWAY, THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU EVERYTHING (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE HERE AT THIS THREAD, THEY CAN MOVE ON WITH THEIR LIFES)

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

A LINK:
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8

1-If you are a shill, open one this link.
1.1-This link is a pastebin, no one will be able to track you, there is no ip logger at this link (well its pastebin a famous site).
1.2-If they dont allow you to visit the link, there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.3-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, well its just pastebin. Also, if needed you can search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one site with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

Ukraine is a real country. Ukrainians are real people. Any talk about whether some peoples are real or fictional is arbitrary in nature. It makes no sense, even though idiot nationalists don't mind wasting an extra hour arguing about nations.

Depends on if its when the the ussr was still strong or if its the future because if its the past when ussr was still strong then no this is not a real country but if it is the future maybe a year oe 2 or 3 from this reply then no this isnt a real country

/thread

geopolitica.ru/en/article/nationalism-criminal-fiction-and-ideological-impasse

>6
>More info please on how to search it up on a search engine because i wanna find out more about this
>is this some sort of cult or clan or group or gang do i have to join it
>if its a cult or a clan or gang then no but if it is just a group then maybe

Poland is awesome I love Poland

Kinda. You can ask them. There's shitloads of Ukrainians in Poland. They will give you an answer for sure.

Attached: 1647895863336.png (512x564, 170.39K)

not for long

No. They were always Russians.