Former Muzzie turned KJV Christian AMA

When I was born I spawned into a muzzie family and jews took my foreskin. Since then my life has always felt incomplete and islam failed to provide the proper answers I needed to cope. It wasn't until around the beginning of 2020 when our world started really falling apart and that's when I familiarized myself with Revelation 13 and the copious amounts of redpilling on here (thanks guys) and the rest was history. Here's some hard to swallow redpills for the ignorant muzzie masses.

- Islam is a political tool carefully engineered by the Vatican as a proxy to attempt control of Jerusalem. When the muzzie horde successfully captured Jerusalem they refused to hand it over to the pope and that's how the Holy wars began.

- Abraham had two sons. Isaac (born from his wife) and Ibrahim born from his mistress (the wife couldn't conceive at the time). The Bible states Abraham sacrificed Isaac. The Quran says Abraham sacrificed Ishmael to make their narrative sound better (al aqsa mosque)

- Allah is a moon god idol who had three daughters see pic related. The kaaba is blatant idol worshipping, but muzzies will continue to argue that Allah = God

OH and for the catholic cucks
- Saint Peters bones were found to be buried in Jerusalem, NOT the Vatican. Peter never went to Rome.

Catholics influence muzzies more than you think. Why is it that muzzies venerate Mary as a holy mother figure, while downplaying Jesus saying he was merely a prophet and not the son of God. Where do you think they got that idea from?

AMA

Attached: Screenshot_20220326-165156.jpg (880x1452, 310.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALmE1DyI10k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Catholics don’t downplay Jesus you schizo.

I see that you're aware of the false churches that claim to be Christians such as the satanic cuckolics and orthofags.
Do you adhere to any denomination or simply consider yourself Christian?

Attached: 1637605636821.jpg (612x392, 14.56K)

Ok kike.

Attached: PhotoGrid_Plus_1612271217152.png (2048x2048, 2.68M)

Congratz OP. You made it. And as a former muslim even. Good work. Opening your heart to the truth is not easy, otherwise everyone would do it. Hope you are sincere and that I see you in heaven. Until then stay safe and fight until you're the last man standing.

christ akbar

Attached: 1604594867211.jpg (1920x1707, 196.94K)

Traded one bullshit for the other, did ya?

new christian missionary tactic, pretend you were a muslim. it wont chnage that your religion is dying

Attached: 1609899227429.png (560x886, 315.88K)

I love schizos who think infographics are real

Of course they do. Catholics will try to pretend all they want that they are true Christians, then they go to mass and turn Jesus into a wafer and eat him while again continue to venerate the virgin Mary as the "mother of heaven" or whatever blasphemous titles you guys claim. Jesus never referred to Mary as "mother".

About the wafer thing, this was adopted during when the ancient Egyptians used to use a wafer to commune to their sun god. Pic related initials actually stand for Isis, Horus, Seb. The Vatican replaced Jesus Mary and Joseph with Babylonian king Nimrod, his wife Samiramis and their son Tammuz who was the initial symbol of the cross and crucifixion.

I wish I was larping.

Attached: WAFERPRIEST.png (600x630, 747.58K)

its a new lie christian missionaries are using now pretending they were muslim. they are following the footsteps of rabbi paul and jay smith. see

youtube.com/watch?v=ALmE1DyI10k

Attached: 1392152784357.png (501x585, 97.18K)

kafr dog

Enter in by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many are those who enter in by it.
>many
Well would you look at that.

For now I simply consider myself strictly a God fearing KJV Bible loving Christian. Still in the learning process.

Thanks bro. I knew immediately once I accepted Christ as my savior that I was on the right path in my life and my self confidence has never felt any better.

howmany rakats are there in wudu?

I noticed some muslims in Canada have pictures of Jesus and Mary on their wall. Eventually over time more muslims living in the west will embrace Jesus more

>Jesus AND Mary

Again this is another classic Catholic doctrine where they depict Mary as anointed or on the same holiness if not more than Jesus Christ. Jesus only referred to Mary as "woman" as she is merely a human being, not to be worshipped by any means.

Bless you user, the Geneva Bible is also good, the KJV is largely based on it. Difficult to read for most people though.

>Islam is a political tool carefully engineered by the Vatican
You're an absolute retard. Don't stop breathing.

>Christian
This doesn't make you white.

any actual reason this gets you so angry?

Cope faggot, you're clearly ignorant of the truth. Imagine if the descendants of Ishmael (1 billion souls in the middle east and most of africa) were non catholic Christian. They would've sided with Aryan KJV Christians (maybe even orthodox jews) and would've easily destroyed the Vatican and the Cabal had they not been subverted earlier on.

How the hell you are still not banned for spamming is behind me Christian janny covering you?

>Former Muzzie turned into KJV Chrstian
From one cult to another.
There is only ONE catholic & apostolic Church, user, and if you're not Orthodox, you're not in it.

Attached: orthodoxCross.jpg (800x1200, 116.53K)

this larp is pretty pathetic.. but in reality more Christians are converting to Islam because of the decaying morals that Christianity is not addressing any more. just look at those fag preacher videos. looks like the donations are drying up and padres are getting desperate.

Muslims in western countries are usually even more religious than those in Muslim countries. and if there was some Muslim who stopped believing or never really believed to begin with, he would not convert to something else, he become an atheist. the main reason Muslims become Christians is due to visas and immigration passport quotas and most of the time they are just pretending.
i know people who larped to have become atheist or christian just to get asylum in the usa. they go full molvi mode when they get their papers.