Romans put stuff in their ass instead of wiping and half of you wil still deny their faggotry

Romans put stuff in their ass instead of wiping and half of you wil still deny their faggotry.

Attached: ClipboardImage - 2022-03-26T222019.816.png (600x441, 323.44K)

They also shared the stick.

>no one told OP about the sea shells

Attached: 1585530857590.png (613x667, 428.65K)

>2000 years ago
still more clean and civilized than poltards

Better than using hand like muzies

You are a poltard

pompeii and herculaneum were actually destroyed in the 1631 eruption, not in 79.
Its a load of shit and everyone knows it, but they still play along because its been the narrative for so long.

imagine the power of their shared microbiome

No, we only accept the facts, which is why we don't like them. Romans were literally nigger faggots. They're not a part of White history. In fact, the based Germanics fought against the (((Romans))) for centuries, and THAT'S where we come from.

Soaked in strong vinegar.

Public toilets were revolutionary

Why is Angela Merkel cleaning shitters in ancient Rome? Hope I can make that jump when I reincarnate.

wish i could kill you right now

So you’re saying romans 2500 years ago are more advanced than all of Africa China and India today?

That’s raysiss

Attached: 4636002B-E296-48B7-8CA2-042A9ABC1B0B.jpg (615x399, 43.56K)

Attached: 1640075770202.png (406x254, 15.6K)

white people are disgusting

Hey look, a retard

kek

bet it stung their assholes when they wiped is that the power of the roman?

>instead of wiping
Idc about your argument, but talking about wiping when talking about romans shows ignorance towards the industrial development of the world.
What else could they wipe their asses with? Leaves? Leaves suck and chafe your asshole. Fabric? Fabric has been expensive up until the development of the automatic loom. And so was paper until the industrial revolution.
Considering the available resources and technology, wiping your ass with a sponge is a pretty smart solution. It does the job, it doesn't scrape your asshole bloody, and you can reuse it. Sure, it's gross, but the alternatives are either grosser or way more expensive.

romans especially greek romans were fine mostly with homosexuality , i remember reading how they threw a riot because one of their chariot racers was in jail for gay rape .

Meanwhile in Egypt...

Attached: enema.jpg (370x210, 21.75K)

>tf
>tp

some did, but mostly especially in the southern part they just used 3 sea shells

Yo is that a donger slot? What are you talking about put stuff in their ass instead of wiping, anyway?

Africans did not evrn know how to shit in the same time period.

sounds like some kind of cryptosemitic plot to me

Attached: 1639065976545.png (1280x1393, 531.11K)

>cryptosemitic plot
these ended the empire , same with the golden age of the west we are going the same direction they went