Landlord owns 30,000 homes

This landlord owns 30,000 homes, most of which are in the sunbelt. He says millennials prefer this to owning because they like being in the sharing economy. Why do millennials not want to own anything?

reddit.com/r/iamatotalpieceofshit/comments/toq8ml/landlord_who_owns_30000_houses_explains_why_young/

Attached: 87753CE2-FA2D-4363-B9BB-7275A64EF2DF.jpg (1170x1237, 548.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJlAmrQj6KI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This isn’t Blackrock. I never heard of this outfit. How the fuck did they fly under the radar?

When the housing market collapses these investors are FUCKED

Kill yourselves, commie scum. Society doesn't owe you a mansion on your part-time McDick's wage. You are angry greedy children, demanding for free what other people worked for their entire lives.
Instead of jerking off all day, go learn a useful skill and you'll be rewarded with money so you can buy whatever you want.

How am I a communist?

You probably rent, too.

I can't even watch the video without a reddit account. Twitter is slowly trying to force everyone into accounts too. Over it

At least post he name of the company dipshit

The guy owns 30,000 homes and is trying to purchase up to 800 homes per month. His argument is millennials prefer renting because they care more about lifestyle and don’t have the time of patience to do all of the things homeownership requires. For them, renting is just a better deal.

>muh capitalism

youtube.com/watch?v=sJlAmrQj6KI

Tricon Residential. Based out of Canada.

I hate kikes so fucking much it's unreal

idiot. crashes are when they make most of their money because they have cash and can buy houses for cheap.

I can't even read this shit without my blood boiling anymore. I haven't gotten used to jewish bullshit in all these years or turned numb to it, it just fills me with more and more rage. I think I need a break from this board.

It doesn’t look like a good business model in the long run. People like renting apartments not houses.

People like both I think. The house also goes up in value a lot more

Lmao
You pathetic commies never fail to make me laugh with your Any Forums landlord threads. Face it most people who own will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad avocado toast eaters ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

I don't intend to try and buy a home because I'm never going to have a girlfriend, let alone a wife or children. No sense taking a house off the market a family could live in when an apartment suits my purpose better.

OH NO DUDERINOS THE THREAD GOT KIKED

Attached: KIKED.png (1750x279, 40.21K)

You're entirely right, but if i ain't getting on that gravy train, or if i cannot pretend to be on it.

Then i will shank you for a carton of milk bro.
And that's justice.

bait.

The guy was getting lots of hate. Reddit is trying to calm down its reputation for the eventual IPO, I suspect.

>boomers continue to turn everything to shit

>funded by Blackstone

Are you a bot? All he did was say that he housing market will collapse at some point. Which it is guaranteed to do, on a long enough time horizon.

This is normal in market economies. Do you have a problem with market economies or something? Fucking commie

stop using their money, stop getting finger trapped in their game, then what do they have? nothing but debt they can never repay. They want to play the attrition game on middle America for more millionaire points well fuck em.

>Reminder: Do not ask for personal information, suggest someone should be doxxed, link to or comment with personal information, openly solicit personal information, or contact the people featured here. Don't even wax poetic about wanting to post identifying information. You will be banned.

Why are Reddit moderators so autistic? It's a fucking new report that aired on network television. Millions of people saw it. The woman being interviewed signed a release form to authorize her image for broadcasting.

Too bad they can print more money and stay afloat forever. There will never be another crash, the fed has too much ability to trick the goyim

Go suck off a kike faggot

but they are bought the dip and are paid for. they just have to hodl

renting is just flushing money down the toilet.
what are all these millennials going to do when they reach retirement age and have no where to live because they rented for 40 years? lol

This may be an unpopular opinion, but all this company is doing is ultimately providing a service. Most millennials are retarded and don’t know how to fix or do most things a home requires. Also, some people hate apartment living. So this guy is just filling a market void. Doesn’t seem that nefarious when you boil it down.

Right wingers will go to Civil Wart Part 2 to defend this kek.

virtue signaling. it's a way for them to broadcast how morally superior they are.

>berman

Attached: wunkywitch.jpg (574x670, 63.86K)

They're making money by renting out. Rent doesn't go down when the real estate value crashes you dumb fuck. Rent goes up when the housing market goes bottom up cause there's more people who can't afford to own.

I hope ur a shitskin. Don't give up bro

start redpilling then on the JQ faggots