He's right you know. If this was a righteous, conscionable war...

He's right you know. If this was a righteous, conscionable war, Putin would not be suppressing and censoring the media and the common people, or giving 15-year prison sentences to those who criticise Russia's brutal war against Ukraine

Attached: hdh44dc.png (1200x710, 407.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2022/03/07/technology/russia-ukraine-internet-isolation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>independent media

Attached: 1648182006718.png (1334x750, 3.13M)

The only thing this tweet tells me is that more and more western retards are making op cope stories which means Ukraine is losing hard.

>independant media
>implying western propagandists would be honest

If the west was winning, they wouldn't be censoring media and arresting people for protesting or having a different opinion

Fuck twitter
Fuck OP

All good points

No he is not.
Wanting enemy propaganda agents in your army is not a righteous action. It is pure stupidity.

Propagandists are combatants.

did i miss something in my country, who got the 15 years for that? Can u elaborate ?

>no you're the propaganda
>no you're the propaganda
It's so tiresome.

>implying globohomo kike media would ever fairly report anything that doesn’t suit (((their))) agenda

>satisfied with war
twisting reality until you trip over your own tongue

You're right. What is the solution, Canadabro?

> America did all this
> 20 years if complete disaster
> Everything in vain in the end

Oh look, another (expert)

Most foreign journalist work for alphabet agencies.

Fuck off, Jew

YouTube removed a video where the British Defense chief admitted the Ukraine was losing bigly because it would have lowered the morale of Ukraine military. No one in the west is behaving rationally on this which makes me suspect Ukraine might be a center for all the bad stuff schizos say it is. Unfortunately one side is going to try a first strike. And the remaining side being boomers close to death will say fuck it if I can’t live forever no one will and initiate total destruction.

The U.S. censors media everyday; hell, the feds write the narrative for MSM. The war in Ukraine is unconscionable; the loss of life is awful. However, the Ukraine steers media, too, and Russia writes its own narrative. A moral standard cannot be applied to media control when it is a standard, international federal practice; it is unfortunate, but true. Thus, federal media control does not vilify the war nor condone it, b/c it is all immoral, federal, dictatorial technocratic tyranny.

Didn't american persecute and jail whistleblowers who reported on civilians being wrecked by their soldiers? And didn't their civilian droning president get a nobel prize for peace? Haha what the fuck. You can't even call this hypocrisy anymore, it's what the jews call it "chutzpah".

Wasnt your internet supposed to be killed to the rest of the world two weeks ago? What happened to that? Thought I was going to be without my ruski brothers online.

ban propaganda

wdym who said that, there's shitton or russians here.
Internet cant be turned off here tho, in this country internet was kinda like NY subway, lots of random companies used to make it back then, shitton of exit nodes.

your cool opinion would be much more valued if u stop being flaggot, u cunt.

>Please broadcast our positioning and our equipment to the enemy
yawn

>If this was a righteous, conscionable war, Western democracies would not be suppressing and censoring the media and the common people

lol

Attached: 1641028551220.jpg (640x1136, 253.44K)

Here's the first link from Google, it was all over this site and major news outlets for a little while nytimes.com/2022/03/07/technology/russia-ukraine-internet-isolation.html
Also Cлcвa Pyccия

They do have frontline reporters. US/EU just banned all the media showing them from TV and online.

Attached: ukraine-crisis-canada.jpg (780x439, 70.5K)