ITT WE SUMMON ELON MUSK TO HELP BUILD US A TRUCK

Hey, Elon. The Cybertruck is cool and all, but there are a number of us here on Any Forums who need a simple utility vehicle that will cost no more than $10,000. We don't need all the fancy electronics found in today's trucks. No backup cameras, no heated seats, no power windows, no Bluetooth, no GPS, no self-driving bullshit. Nothing flashy, just a simple, reliable pickup truck. Can you help us out?

Attached: Elon.jpg (2880x1920, 705.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_War
youtube.com/watch?v=WPc-VEqBPHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OK, anons, help design this basic truck. What are your requirements? Anyone who could do some rough sketches and we get this thread going?

I want 4 wheel drive/towing capability and at least 6 cylinder engine dont really give a shit else

Exactly, we need someone to make bare-bones trucks again. I'm hoping Any Forums has the power to do this.

you can still keep all the tracking shit in it if you wan't just make it cheap and you have us buddy Elon

Attached: 1645465360501.gif (265x400, 190.75K)

The "pickup-truck" as you know it today is a defense asset equally as important as the AR15/30rd magazine for the average citizen.
Mobility was LITERALLY the greatest lesson in all of WWII.

Vehicles and legislation mandating "hybrid" or "electric mandates" or "self drive/radar drive" or any perversion of mode that takes full-control from the DRIVER is an EGREGIOUS rape of freedom that is 2nd only to the firearm.
getting in a vehicle and tapping on a screen of approved corporate destinations or pre-programmed addresses is utter and complete slavery.

>Every war since WWII has been "won" by bands of people wielding 4wd Trucks and 30rd rifles.
full-stop.
Both are essential to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, free from obligation to "international Liberal world order"
The American Truck is essentially a military asset magnitudes more capable than virtually any vehicle found in WWII or Vietnam.
Even in factory trim, our vehicles are capable war machines in and of themselves.
For this reason alone, giving up an asset of this type of value is full-blown stupidity/
SHALL.NOT.INFRINGE.
Evidence: Every Middle-eastern war ever
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_War

Youre frankly stupid for NOT buying a truck.
>they are capable of a FAR wider range of roles
>hold more value
>better in all weather conditions
>get comparable gas mileage to cars
>FAR greater re-sale, trade-in and used market value

Electric Vehicles are a future where your freedom of movement, and freedom of acceess to society can be "SHUT-OFF" or "revoked" for wrong-think or anything the liberal-international world order disagrees with. They own you utterly if they can shutt off your ability to move.

Attached: per brk.jpg (1052x1228, 240.16K)

His biggest seller will be a two seater speed limited city pod.

No it isn't cool faggot OP.
I don't want no car with a remote death switch, that can leave me stranded in an emergency.
Fuck. That. Shit.

Paging Mr. Musk.......paging Mr. Elon Musk.......

>10k for a truck
You can literally buy old Toyota's for 3k dumbass

That will last how much longer?

Passing retarded DOT laws is a bitch. Passing retarded CARB emsission standards is a bitch. DOT now requires all cars to have a backup camera.
This, Ford finally made a small truck again, but it's a unibody and looks... bizarre. Like something Nissan would design.

And strip away all the unnecessary bells and whistles of today's modern truck and you can bring down the price considerably

>simple utility vehicle that will cost no more than $10,000
/o/ user
Just buy a fuckin used one, car manufacturers aren't going to build what you're asking for because once they go through all of the safety hoops, it's more cash-efficient to upsell bells and whistles.
If you want to make one yourself, you'll need a hell of a lot of knowledge to do it. Cars & Cameras made their own mini-truck, just upscale that and you've got something utilitarian. Road legality questionable.

We need analog electric cars. Small digital systems might help with efficiency, but this big brother car shit I want nothing to do with.

Attached: 1626407741402.jpg (480x360, 12.42K)

Hey, I'm asking the God Emperor to make something for the rest of us, okay? Bitching about the price of today's automobiles is a subject that pops up frequently here on Any Forums. So, let's do something about it? And it seems Elon would be our best bet. I mean, did you see he's about to start his own Twitter?

I think there is an opportunity for a group of young engineers and others to create a company that makes ev conversation kits. It's an old concept. Employee owned . Environmentally makes more sense. Reduce by recycling existing cars and trucks with descent chassis. Hybrids evt

>You can literally buy old Toyota's for 3k dumbass
lmfao, you absolutely unequivocally cannot.

Any running "toyota truck" is MINIMUM $10k.

Yes

>I think there is an opportunity for a group of young engineers and others to create a company that makes ev conversation kits
the absolute state of cucked redditors.

why would ANYONE "WANT" to convert their car to an EV?
Why?
>so the 'liberal world order' can turn your shit off the instant you wrong-think?
this is the world you want, isnt it?

Body on frame straight 6 carbeurated with an optional diesel ftb

>Hey, Elon.
Another cringe Male groupie who thinks he's on a first name basis with a billionaire.

Yeah, look what happened to that Nikola company that tried to compete with Tesla. We need the opposite, but with the help of a sympathetic billionaire.

Can you imagine how many problems people would have with DIY EV conversions? I bet most of these projects fail.

I'm not really a fan of the guy with the brainchip shit. If you want something good today you're gonna have to build it yourself.

>he doesn't want his vehicle to have NSA backdoors
what do you have to hide user?

I've called him by all known names in this thread. Oh wait, paging Mr. TechnoKing.....

ITT we use the power of Any Forums to build a truck.

I will make this thread when this one dies

No onboard computer. Completely analog and unhackable.

I want a straight 6 powered 4x4 square body 5 speed with crank windows. I dont give a fuck if it's a Kia, just make it happen and you've got my money.

youtube.com/watch?v=WPc-VEqBPHI

I've been thinking about this too.
The real answer is to design a truck that can be home built. This way, no bullshit.
I mean, just order basic parts.
I suspect battery and electric motor is more home built friendly. A welded cage with wheels. Smart enough design could create a revolution, no more dependence on middlemen.

Elon Musk, please nuke Washington DC

Attached: 1642050188136.jpg (960x953, 112.62K)

Not even conversion, too heavy and expensive. You don't need all that plastic shit

There's a market for this, but we have to convince people they don't need all that extra shit (who REALLY needs power locks???) Watch the Simpsons video I linked just above.

But the horn should play La Cucaracha