Its not Russia vs Ukraine, its Russia vs The world

Its not Russia vs Ukraine, its Russia vs The world
Open your eyes and see

Attached: 1648291870577.jpg (969x886, 305K)

>Its not Russia vs Ukraine, its Russia vs The world
no, it's eastern civilization vs. western civilization (russia-china-middleast vs. usa-europe)
it's the clash of civilizations we were told about for so long

Attached: c4fa3e7c24c995b296ce84057c8af52ab664cc0ea3848f00b98f64c33a58dc7b.png (400x400, 626.46K)

>Five trillion bases in Kazakhstan
Please kill yourself retard

you wouldn't know
kind reminded Pentagon failed to pass the official audit on the amount of bases it has in the world

Image literally shows a "NATO base" on Wrangel Island which is a part of Russia, retard

bruh but muh based putler!!!

Yup which is why they deserved to get crushed like ants for pulling this dangerous move.

Ta geule. Imbecile

China don't give a fuck about a tiny state that is Russia.
It only wants your oil and uranium lmao it wont go nuclear war for you, you're on your own

>look this 1% of the picture is incorrect therefore the whole point is incorrect

Russia v globohomo

Attached: download.png (600x339, 186.66K)

liberalism, democracy, individual freedom vs pseudo conservatist, oligarchic, mafia like system. Liberté!

>liberalism, democracy, individual freedom
In other words the anti Christ

Attached: 1599990164342.jpg (1071x1068, 520.62K)

>I have so little value noone wants to ally with me
That's all I see in this picture

Russia doesn't even have allies like china anymore lmao

I am displeased with the Antichrist.

> individual freedom
Everything I want to do is illegal or will soon be.

You're choked with propaganda. Now the most important thing is to unite, destroy these Stalinists, our system will be rebuilt, certainly not in the Chinese fashion, and Russia... Russia has NOTHING to offer - unless you are a gloomy cynic and instead of worth giving up your freedom for Russian influence and cheap gas.

Shill for babylon see where that gets you

Russia is fighting the world and some how winning this conflict.

Know that ruskie fueled the extremes on both sides of the barricade. Alt-right have undergone quite a brainwashing in the west. They stink so much, their stench lasts for generations here, but what do you know about it... nothing, or maybe you are ignorant and cynic?