Prepping

So I finally got myself a Costco membership.. was a fucking mad house there on a Sunday.

Went today and got a couple 5 Gallon Jugs of water, 24 cans of Tuna, and 36 cans of Vienna Sausages. I plan to go back on Wednesday to get some more shit.

Any one have any suggestions of some good things that Costco sells in bulk? I plan on getting a big bag of rice. However it’s looking like ((they’re)) going to false flag our power grid, So I’m trying to get things I can just eat out of a can. Can a regular sized propane tank fit on to a camping stove?

Attached: 646A15A5-AB85-45D7-A7EB-8D4F3D895190.jpg (1920x1278, 444.85K)

I was trying to find SpaghettiOs In bulk but couldn’t find any. I think I have to order that online.

>Chicago Electric Welder
Shame that will burn down the shelter.

Preplet here. Bought these yesterday. I have no real means of storing bulk but I am paranoid enough to try cover the basics.

Attached: 20220325_150249.jpg (4000x2250, 1.38M)

You fell for the fear mongering
Why would they take the power grid down when that's one way they guilt people
They will not take it down it is just one thing they use to fear monger

ngmi

disgusting. just buy some grains and beans.

Lol got that Imagine off of Google. I have a predator in the garage.

>couple 5 Gallon Jugs of water
Why not just buy some water barrels and fill them up from your faucet??? Call me crazy.

Cold war culture.

thanks for getting me all that shit, can't wait to rob you with a $.25 bullet

i plan on getting a gang of 20 armed men and turning to cannibalism
where you at, nigger?

Costco is always really busy on Sundays, they even pay their employees time and a half because of it. If you can only do Sunday just go right before it opens.

I haven't eaten ravioli in ages so I ate an entire can and ended up regretting it about 6 hours later.

Toilet paper money.

I just bought more ammo.

>implying his field isn't mined
when will you poorfags ever learn

Attached: 1647222371697.jpg (875x618, 57.73K)

> paying for water

nigga you gonna die

I only spent like 35$ today, I’d say it’s a good investment regardless because it’s always good to have. Plus all they’re doing is talking about this inevitable “Russian Cyber Attack” that’s going to bring out grid down. It would be an excuse for them to accelerate WW3 and the reset.

I live right under norad and around several bases so maybe I won’t make it but I want a fighting chance.

You're gonna throw most of that away and good luck to you, because it's full of jewish chemicals and preservatives and plastic BPAs and shit like that.

enjoy your filtered radioactive wastewater, nigger

You had better stock up on these, OP!

Attached: spin_prod_ec_854934510.jpg (1600x1600, 991.33K)

The absolute state of Austrians...

Attached: CWTHFWPCRRMFJPBOSG2KN3HTZA.jpg (1200x675, 112.05K)

My uncles are preppers too, they just don't know it yet, their despensa is like a small mercearia.

What is Joe Biden doing in your garage?

Buy protien powder. Wicked cheap there.

Then you can actually get some real nutrients

cans are only useful for about a year. rice, beans, well-dried jerky, honey, dates, and other dried foods properly stored, will still be around in 100 years

I’m armed as fuck. Come try, Kevin.
I plan on buying a tank and filling it with my own water as well. Drop of bleach and it’s good for a while. Just figured it was cheap so I got some.

The Whey Protein Isolates? I saw some there

Lifesaver is based fornprepping. Their jerrycans are idea for long term water purification. Way better than memes like sawyer.

I think the Tuna and Sausages will last for like 3-4 years but yeah I want to get dates, rice, and beans.

kek imagine being able to barter with roasties because you have tampons, makeup, and birth control you looted during the collapse while normies were going after food and guns

That's a good point. Enjoy your (You)