Mail order brides

Red pill me on mail order brides Any Forums bros
How did you buy one? Do you own more then one? Does anyone else know your wife is mail order? how do has anyone reacted if you told them? What is life like for you and your bride now?

Attached: 8884254532534.jpg (430x501, 166.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brightbrides.org/mail-order-brides/mail-order-marriage-statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Certification & designation: BGC.

Attached: BGC focuses on the prey2.jpg (529x500, 79.3K)

You pay money to either coom inside a woman who traps you with child support if you’re unlucky
Or divorces you after she’s an American like you and takes the kids you’re irresponsible naive ass will likely have, making you even more unlucky

100% absolutely gets stretched by black mans penis

Attached: 1648317374171m.jpg (928x1024, 81.28K)

Why pay them to marry you when theres others willing to pay you to come to USA. Going rate in Philippines is 10k. They pay you. You bring woman over. Might even get a poke out of it. Thank me later.

They're prostitutes and they will rob you and leave you the second they get the chance.
Don't expect a lot of affection from them. They're just in it for what they can get out of you.

Kill yourself.

Nice try Moshe. Needed more posts to blend in.

Attached: F7B8C5DB-90B7-4505-A79A-56B7B6817A80.jpg (274x289, 15.91K)

So an everyday woman then.

Attached: 1639775467947.jpg (899x767, 94.66K)

Attached: 564sd.jpg (634x815, 119.94K)

This

>It must be a chink or a jew
Cope of the highest order

Apparently there is mail order husband services that let you sell yourself abroad to crinkly feminists now

Attached: lionness-hunt.webm (1280x720, 2.07M)

Here's how I met mine

>start account on filipina cupid
>20-30 reach out to you a day
>talked to one for about a year
>flew to philippines hung out for about 2 weeks
>came back and filled out paperwork for k1 visa
>married
>flew with her back to USA
>6 months later got visa

met 2014
married 2016
just had our 2nd kid
She's been a citizen for several months
never had to question loyalty
she's a home body like me
chill down to earth, she's 12 years younger than me

Honestly I don't understand why men put up with women here in the USA when there's way better overseas.

I still kick myself for marrying 1st wife and was miserable

yes 2nd wife was virgin.

no regrets

be smart and take your time

>yes 2nd wife was virgin.
based

Do you know that feeling when you see a 40 y/o black career woman on tinder while living in a 99% white country?

How many dates did it take for him to whip out his dick?

what if your like basically a retard but you have money?

I brought a flip to Australia 6 years ago via date in asia. 25 years younger than me. Would recommend, partly for the obvious, and partly for the seething it elicits in women my age when they see us in public

They’re not gonna care if you live with mom and dad; they want money. Even if it’s theirs

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

any other countries besides phillypeens?

Based BGC poster.

I thought that this was the american way of population growth.

The problem with this is that Filipinas are lumpy misshapen monkey women. They might give you cute kids like Tim Pool, but you have to fuck a splay toed goblin creature to make them.

>Memeflag jew
You aren't fooling anyone. Stop it already, you're making yourself look like a jack-ass.

Believe it or not, you'll be fine.

The girls over there are WAY more understanding. You just have to talk with them and give it time.

Over there the girls understand that if they are talking to you and giving you their time it's because they want it to end up in something like marriage, they aren't like the ones here who want to have fun until they have nothing left to offer.

My wife actually understood that her beauty is what she needs to use to secure a guy for life.

yes there are some girls over there that are shady like the ones here but that's why I say

give it time.

they will show you their true colors.

If they rush you - red flag
if they ask for money quickly - red flag
If they don't seem to remember you or constantly forget important details of your convo - red flag

other than that time is on YOUR side. use it

They divorce rate for married couples now is around 50%, for green card wives it’s probably even higher. Once they get citizenship you’re getting raped in court.

Take your pick. Pretty much anyone in Asia. Stay away from japan or koreans. China is ok from what I heard, but immigration much more difficult from there. Indians are loyal as fuck but hella racist (the dudes. They seeth when you take their women)

I find my wife hot as hell so I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

no I'm not going to post a picture of her

Probably only works for younger men >25

not true at all actually green card wives actually have a lower divorce rate, let me see if I can pull up my source

The reality....
> the men ordering these are looking for a docile woman they can mold into the image they think they want
> they go into thinking that the woman will be so grateful that she will do whatever is asked and will thank him for the privilege.
> he also does it because he can't get an American woman to do those things for him

The reality after the package arrives
> she a real breathing human being, full of her own ideas on things
> she has no intention on letting anyone tell her what she's going to think about anything
> which is why she couldn't get a husband back in wherever

Unrealistic expectations causes long term damage.

Pull it up Jamie

Have you ever heard of this working out for anybody?

Don't be a retard. Just travel to a 3rd world country (or a 2nd world, or 1st world for that matter, because let's face it- women are whores everywhere), download bumble and fuck and chuck.

I can't imagine a proud white man marrying some used goods garbage whore in this day and age.

I'm the Ghengis Khan of dick nigger. Teaching women across the world that they will never again be satisfied by tiny brown peckers

>no I'm not going to post a picture of her
Because its a dude bro, you're not fooling anyone.

> the men ordering these are looking for a docile woman they can mold into the image they think they want

what's wrong with that? women here have become trash

> they go into thinking that the woman will be so grateful that she will do whatever is asked and will thank him for the privilege.

They are, my wife is and so are her cousins who also married abroad

> he also does it because he can't get an American woman to do those things for him

Yeah.... you say that like it's a bad thing.....
I can't get an american woman to not be a whore
I can't get an american woman to be a good wife / mother

like.... you're making a case FOR foreign brides

Mail order brides will just fuck you over in divorce court. Mail order brides are not the solution. Only an end to feminism is the solutoin an won't happen with all the cucks.

Attached: (you).jpg (600x738, 39.06K)

the man the legend

no but i dont really know a lot of anybody to begin with

brightbrides.org/mail-order-brides/mail-order-marriage-statistics

one recently, still looking for others

wife shopping in asia is fun, just be a lookyloo and dont actually get one, just enjoy the samples

You forgot to mention the fact that most of these girls want a green card and these sites are for human trafficking. Not for the sex trade by so they can just get into the nation they want.

there is a clearance sale right now, user
it's called Ukraine
hurry up and get some fresh puss

Lay count?

Basically whores who want your money and a green card

>domestic traditions destroyed
>import from a traditional 3rd world shit hole
I mean, it's easier than expelling the Jews