Is Israel a failed state?

Can it survive without aid?

Attached: isreal failed state.jpg (843x1206, 331.8K)

It is. It can't survive with aid as well.

Uuuh, are you a jew or arab?

fill that bag with infant blood and you've got an accurate representation of the jewish state (and that's state as in state of being)

I'm Russian, so "Jew"

I hope you have dual citizenship, user.

can a leach survive without blood?

A country of elites cannot survive on the long run

It cannot survive. 90% vaxxed. If they got the real MRNA shot and not placebo, they are now mostly sterile and have AIDS.

It's interesting to see that it wasn't the Nazis who holocausted Jews, it was the Jews killing their own.

Attached: 1568531974628.jpg (508x755, 91.43K)

>israel
>failed state

Are you a fucking moron? The greatest nation of all. I wish I was there, home.

Yup
Come here ASAP, it's just like you imagine

YEAH!

Attached: bz-5cddaf7c502bd.jpg (720x787, 138.09K)

Do you guys have preference for azhkenazi or any other type of jews, or everyone is the same?, I've heard that you don't like somali jews a lot.

Let's accelerate then. Claim jews are original slave owners and say if we give money to Israel we support the enslavement of blacks

so why is the "greatest nation" in the world, the world's largest per person recipient of foreign aid?

not really failure when the plan all along was to bleed the goyim dry and live off their blood and suffering

They got saline user, there are videos of jews simulating being vaccinated and the nurses larping with syringes with the cap on.

You really are dumb. Never figuret out how many money constitutes "much" or "little" when it comes to public spending? Few billions is very little.

t. used to CREATE public contracts and conduct public biddings alone, got fucked because was competent and honest

Also the money is more an investment than aid.

What about the right wing against the soros faggots there?