How to un-NPC leftist retards?

Crack smoking, prostitutes, Ukrainian bribery, money laundering, niece diddling, wars, skyrocketing inflation... what will it take to un-NPC leftist cucks?

Would a literal murder on video do it? Abusing a cute kitty cat?

youtube.com/watch?v=UYJESv1HRvU

Attached: crack.gif (480x312, 3.55M)

what does Hunter really have to do with the left? I know hes bidens son and all but is he a politician too?

You can't.

Same thing in every game. Kill them

Correct answer.

Attached: yuri demoralized npcs.jpg (1024x616, 161.39K)

So what did he do that's illegal? Take a drug? Have consensual sex with other adults? Oh the horror. Fucking dumb faggot kek

We are literally starting a war to cover up their dealings in Ukraine.

Attached: 457248488.jpg (1200x1377, 317.6K)

The best way for right wingers to un NPC anyone is to kill themselves, get started OP

Think about what you’re asking - what would it have taken to get people to vote Trump over Biden if we were to have a rerun of 2020

The needle wouldn’t have shifted that much even if they didn’t suppress the Hunter laptop story. Biden saying nigger during a debate would still have the idiot leftists saying “well the rest of his cabinet would be better than drumph, John Oliver told me so”

In short - It’s impossible.

Attached: 1648324798425.jpg (1080x1896, 415.33K)

i believe that if this guy came out and told people he raped those chinese kids and forced them into drag for the good america they would build statues to him

They value every degeneracy you mentioned.

you don’t. stop thinking you can.

Just 404 them.
If you tire out their trained response they give up.
It's like taming a horse, you gotta let them freak out and stuff and then you give them some proper direction.
I usually just say nigger and wait.

Attached: 1648259018192.jpg (750x923, 99.47K)

>How to un-NPC leftist retards?
you kill them and their children.

The only real way is to control MSM outlets and Big Tech. It's their source of information to reality and establishment/globalist goons have them by the mental balls right now.

yes, many leftists are dumb dumb. What has the right to offer as explanations and solutions so that they abandon what they are doing and join you. "its the juice and brown people bad" is not enough for mildly intellegent people. Of course you have some intellectuals, i know. but in the end they also get to a point of intellectually pretentious mysticism

why would those things make him look bad, are you a nerd faggot?

Attached: laptop texts.jpg (3763x1831, 1.63M)

Any more dumps?

>control MSM outlets and Big Tech
That would mean ousting the jews somehow.

Attached: cover-up.jpg (878x998, 697.76K)