Official Stoner Hate Thread

Can you fucking believe that there are anons on Any Forums unironically smoking weed at this very moment? What are you, 16? Grow the hell up. Of course, they have all the excuses in the world too.

>dude it's not even a drug!
Yes it is
>hehe dude cigarettes and alcohol are way worse
A classic whataboutism
>weed is magical! it cures cancer bro!
Citation needed
>it's not even addictive dude lol I can quit anytime I want
LOL okay sure buddy
>it just cures my anxiety bro
Every stoner tells me that it makes them irritable
>nobody has ever died because of weed!
They most definitely have, including overdoses.
>okay, whatever dude. I like weed because it helps me escape
Let me guess; you smoke weed because your 200iq is a curse lol

How do we wake up these stoners, Any Forums?

Attached: 1648310899341.jpg (1280x720, 82.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anglish.org
wayofleaf.com/hemp/hemp-biofuels
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 butthurt stoners try to argue with me while they're high

Attached: 01110000110.jpg (640x353, 81.5K)

I haven't smoked weed in a month

>people have overdosed on weed
Source?

Attached: me-checking-my-ping-please-dont-be-high-my-ping-ricky-trailer-park-boys.jpg (735x746, 97.73K)

>source
Common knowledge. You can overdose on any drug.

>I don't have a source
Of course not

inb4 bro I make 275k a year and smoke weed erryday

I don't need to send you a peer-reviewed journal to prove that water is wet

>16
im basically 19. technically im 27 but im basically just 19 with grungy grody gnarled knee and foot joints and a higher amount of experience points

You cannot overdose on THC

> A classic whataboutism

Nobody has OD'd from weed because your liver cleans it out of your blood too fast. You'd more likely black out and wake up sore.
Also weed both cures and causes cancer. The THC is what gets you high, the CBD is what carries anti-inflammatory benefits and the CARCINOGENS are what give you cancer. Meaning if you smoke the leaf you smoke cancer, if you smoke CBD carts, you smoke cancer cures.
That being said, everyone who defends marijuana is definitely buying it off their peers in plant form, all plants turn to carcinogens when burned but your buddies will tell you its good for you cause they want your cash.
Best way to help stoners is get em high, self conscious and paranoid. From stoner, to schizo, to stoic. I only started quitting because I accidentally got addicted to the euphoric feeling after you get done lifting it feel just like weed but without the grogginess.

Except you're not arguing that water can drown people which has vast amounts of evidence vs your bias

Only thing worse than stoners, is Anglish speaking stoners.

anglish.org

Attached: angryturtle.jpg (1024x768, 381.13K)

Thats a fatty bong rip good lad

i had 3 beers and 2 joints my nigger

Attached: 1643824401770.jpg (657x527, 132.82K)

Kek I used to watch this guy when I was a hop head in high school. Possibly the most retarded dude on the planet. His videos are all the proof you need that weed turns people into subhumans.

ok so you "can" overdose on thc just like you "can" overdose on anything via too much of anything in your bloodstream. you could od on water. "too much" thc in your blood will kill you, if the definition for "too much" is left to vague interpretation

Where do you think you are?

Attached: 1646979308944.jpg (250x241, 7.98K)

Now this guy, instead of shilling leaves he's anti-shilling smokes. You are cancer

>hop head in high school
>1777
is that the year you were in skewle?

>They most definitely have, including overdoses.

exactly, i know four people who had strokes recently because they had too many marijuana's after their covid 19 vaccines.

you actually can OD on it but it just makes you sick, like upset stomach. you would have to consume pounds and pounds of it to reach a lethal OD. i'm not sure if you can even manage it with concentrates and edibles.

Not lethally, but you can definitely smoke yourself non-functional.

"Cannot overdose" was true when you hand rolled hashish and smoked flower.
If you seriously believe this remains true with 93% thc extracts which are used straight...
You're a fucking retard.
t. weed head

Literally have to smoke/eat your weight to OD on THC
>Sitting with a bowl right now. Mad bro?

Stoners are worse than niggers. A nig doesn't choose to act like a nig, he just is one. Stoners make a deliberate decision to be like nigs.

Attached: 1612370442474.jpg (531x1024, 156.98K)

Aye

Already had 5 shots of crown and 4 beers. Bowls loaded next to me
>man up retard

Troll thread.

Op is a faggot who needs a hit or two of some tasty hashish.

you don't, they're gone

For several years I vaped weed every night. I then stopped.

I might start again, who cares. Shit thread desusenpai

I don’t even smoke pot and this is some smoothbrain shit.

>HURR GIVE EVIDENCE
>MY EVIDENCE? user I KNOW SAYS SO

ironically, I just got high

You're wasting your life posting on 4chin. You have no room to talk shit about literally anyone, grow up breh. ((Insert fat bong rip here)) Go touch grass fag.

It makes me a lazy piece of shit, but a thing in moderation is fun. Take the stick out of your ass nerd

everyone here in Alaska (aside from myself) is a drug addict

You sound bitter.
You should smoke a bowl and reassess your philosophy.

Attached: bongo.jpg (1024x816, 111.63K)

I overdosed on weed once. It was terrible. I ate a whole bag of doritos and fell asleep on the couch watching cartoons

OP is a boomer faggot

Legalize it, and start producing huge quantities of biodiesel.
>wayofleaf.com/hemp/hemp-biofuels
>THE JEW IS PETRIFIED OF CANNABIS, IF CANNABIS WAS BEING UTILIZED TO ITS MAXIMUM POTENTIAL AROUND THE GLOBE IT WOULD COMPLETELY REPLACE SEVERAL POLLUTING AND WASTEFUL INDUSTRIES THAT (((THEY))) OWN
Here are a few interesting facts about biodiesel:

Biodiesel is the only alternative fuel capable of running in any typical unmodified diesel engine.
It is ten times less toxic than salt.
Its 300 degrees Fahrenheit flashpoint makes it safer to transport than regular diesel, which has a flashpoint of 125 degrees.
People have been using biodiesel in Europe for over two decades. It also has been used to cover 30 million road miles in the U.S. to date.
It contains no sulfur and is 11% oxygen by weight.

Traditionally, wheat-based crops such as barley and corn are used to make ethanol. However, there are different forms of fermentation which allow us to turn hemp into ethanol. Avoiding food crops as a fuel source boosts food production efficiency. Also, hemp has the advantage of being durable enough to grow in lower-quality conditions than wheat or corn. Moreover, hemp bioethanol shares biodiesel’s transportation advantages.
Hemp Biofuel Energy Potential

Other potential biofuel sources have been cast aside due to their relatively low energy potential, high expense, or damage to land and the environment. Importantly, hemp has significant advantages over all of its rivals. It is ready to harvest in just four months.
>Cannabis - thousands of amazing uses all beneficial with absolutely no downside - could replace the paper and cotton industry overnight - could completely replace the ethanol industry overnight - could completely replace basedbean industry overnight - could completely replace several protein animal feed stocks overnight

some ppl smoke it too.. REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: ScreenShot_20220326002927.png (664x618, 758.58K)

Dude I swear

People like you are the result of getting bullied in high school by the stoners or you got cheated on by a stoner

Mind you I am a pothead and I kind of agree with you mostly stoners are degenerate as fuck for the most part

But you're just a sore loser that never grew up

Attached: 1648241089136.jpg (143x167, 5.83K)