Help me push back against the claim America has no culture

I recently heard a guy argue Mexico has more of a culture than the US. This can't be true. What is American culture?

Attached: xfj.89.png (1600x900, 101.99K)

Attached: American culture cuisine cheese.webm (480x270, 2.77M)

>America has no culture
Then what do you call this?

Attached: American culture cuisine.webm (542x496, 1.74M)

America has no culture? Think before you speak next time ok?

Attached: 162803540251.webm (472x796, 2.91M)

American culture is exported across the globe. When people say America has no culture what they mean is they don't realize when something is American because they have it locally.

Jazz music
Blues music
Southern Cuisine

But that's all from black people so to you faggots, that doesn't count.

Spengler explained this. Culture for Westerners ended c. 1800.

I think this only happens because in your country American culture is the default and then retards think culture means anything that differs from the norm/default

Attached: C241BC56-872F-43B2-906F-FEE02C443063.jpg (317x480, 21.87K)

She forgot to take a shit on it.

Attached: 1647186355247.webm (844x446, 2.71M)

uh this vietnamese game is pretty cool and u can lie and say its american (cause of the pedophile that helped make it)

Attached: wp2386111-counter-strike-16-wallpapers.jpg (1024x768, 73.07K)

America has lost it's singular culture and now has many subcultures. If the trend continues we'll eventually balkanize.

The only real world wide/class culture you do have is from black people (Jazz and Blues music). Black or not, it is still AMERICAN culture.

t-shirts and bluejeans were invented here

This.

In the American culture has been fully subsumed by civilization. It’s technicized and scaled via communication technologies until it covers the entire globe like a wave breaking. Everyone is an american now. Everyone participates in american civilization. Democracy, financialization, rule of law, hyper-efficient commerce, human rights, the belief in progress… all the final static products of what was once an organic american culture.

I feel bad for barbarians that can't read Hesiod in their native language.

If America has no culture, Mexico has negative culture or some shit due to how much of our stuff permeates down there. The average Mexican is now fatter than the average American.

American folk lore is rich with characters and great stories. Paul Bunyan, Tom Sawyer, John Henry, Johnny Appleseed etc. Just bc modern culture here is shit doesn't mean America has no rich culture or traditions.

American culture is like a fish who can't perceive water

What is mexican culture?

Do you really belive this?

Hollywood? American football? Blue jeans? Baseball? Guns? Bubble gum? Rock Stars? Airplanes and commercialized air travel? Cars?
That's just off the top of my head. Stop being such a retarded nigger loving leaf already