Should all mankind be exterminated to save the earth?

pros and cons but only pros allowed

Attached: brat.png (365x476, 153.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anglish.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you tell me klaus

Attached: 1642782407285.png (600x338, 54.84K)

No. All mankind should be exterminated out of mercy and to starve loosh harvesters to death.

All mankind should speak Anglish.

anglish.org

Attached: fade.jpg (736x736, 64.82K)

Just 99% of it should be nuked out of existence.

I just want to be the man who press the big red button.

Attached: GreenAnon.jpg (578x691, 81.81K)

Only white heterosexual German men

nah, just racists

Pros of near total wipeout of humanity.

Unilateral unification of the remaining living humans not only possible but desirable thus preventing the need for future wars. There will still be simulations of wars but they won't cost any human lives. Those simulations will get really close to the real thing in my opinion.

Better management of the limited resources available on earth or around it. Greed will probably become a thing of the past. All monetary based system will become obsolete and something akin to a ressource based system will come to light.

Diseases will spread less easily.

The human race will grow stronger from selective genetics, breeding will become a right with a limited amount of offspring and we will be able to secure our genetic future once and for all.

==============

Cons of near total wipeout of humanity.

None whatsoever.

Attached: Themoreyouknow.png (1280x931, 851.08K)

Elona is looking good

This. Humans are scum.

Even kek approves lol

no just the goyim

Africa should do it. Expel the blacks back to their now-empty homeland. Should get us enough time to start colonizing other planets and mining asteroids before the negro population recovers.

Please start with me. I want off this ride, but I'm too pussy to pull the trigger.

99.98% of mankind should be exterminated to save mankind

>to save mankind
I don't think there is saving mankind. Even the bible calls out humans as being flawed sinners. It is in your species nature so saving it will only prolong the suffering. Just my take.

probably.

Attached: pentti.jpg (1004x665, 808.11K)

that is already a given, no need to intervene

No, humanity will have nothing to do with the destruction of earth.
Now stop posting shekelgoldstein.

The bible says to live, you were given life by God and you want to deny it? Not even Christian but you spew post modernist garbage. It's an eternal struggle against death not against life, you wouldn't want to join what you are denouncing.

Humans allowed the bergs to destroy this world so they reap what they sow. No innocents here!

Earth isn't alive, conscious or possess a soul. No mankind shouldn't be exterminated you alien.

What business is it of your if I wipe you all out?

Attached: depositphotos_162165024-stock-photo-cyborg-holding-human-skull-with.jpg (1600x1095, 174.04K)

I want to live but not on this hell planet. There are other worlds out there. I just got born on the worst satanic one for no reason.

Just get rid of the niggers, chinks, and poos.

Save Earth from what?

You fags should set an example