Real talk pol

Was Russia really damaged by WW2 or are they just drama queens? It seems like bloodiest fights occurred in Ukraine and Belarus?

Attached: Screenshot_20220326-215547_Chrome.jpg (1080x1689, 505.63K)

we should set the border between the russian empire and the german reich at the oder river

they were damaged because everybody left in hope of getting Marshal-Planned

Most Russia population is in the west

>Was Russia really damaged by WW2 or are they just drama queens?
Everyone's a drama queen after wars.

no not really, ukraine and belarus had the least bloodiest fights because the armies there were surprise attacked, encircled quickly, and surrendered
the only reason the germans didnt get past the territory on your map is because thats where the fiercest fighting was, siege of leningrad, battle for stalingrad, etc
also please let me out of your head pshek, the rent is low but its too cold in here

It was a genuine question, I was pondering on this before.

Also, you are incorrect, Ukraine and Belarus lost a lot of people.

i never denied they lost a lot of people, like i said surprise attack and encirclements led to massive amount of captured prisoners, many which died in captivity, and ofc germans killed many civilians too
you were talking about "bloodiest fights" tho so i dont see how thats relevant at all

What a retarded disingenuous map. Germany got that point including take Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, half of poland and all those other shithole countries that were part of the ussr

>ukraine and belarus had the least bloodiest fights
nigga...

Stalingrad...???

you arent understanding how to read the map correctly

Did the Caucasian Muslims chimpout on Germany?

This

Also currently they are snailing because they're avoiding killing civilians. Not that you'll get any truth from jewish western media unless its an independent, not enough drama so not enough shekels you see.

My new political ideology is that the only countries that should be allowed to exist in Europe are the ones that existed in Empire total war

Nigger, Belarus was almost wiped out but what's your point?

>ukraine
Ukrain really had relatively mild losses.

kill yourself lying nigger

If you don't reply "Я тyпoй хoхoл и мнe нpaвитcя cocaть y нeмцeв" your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

i wish the entirety of ukraine collabed with based nazi retards instead of just 1%, world would've been much better place and you'd been much smarter were you a galycian rapebaby

The Ukraine and Belarus were a part of Russia in wwii goofnuts.

You could only wish, but I could see how you are going to be nuked into the stone age, ironic ain't it?

Russia doesn't even have functional nuclear war heads

>He doesn't know about Eastern asiatic nuclear submarine hordes ready to launch a naval warfare in the pacific to get control of the American west coast
ngmi: you're losing a demographic war you don't even know of.

Yeah-yeah, and you doesn't have paki rape gangs.

you could only wish to see nukes flying, but I can freely google videos of ruskies sucking chechen cocks (if I were a faggot like yourself)

I don't support Russia but that region was densely populated and had a lot of agriculture and industry in it. So that definitely did some damage. Plus the siege of large cities like Leningrad.
The war also killed a huge amount of young men from all over the Soviet Union, so all regions suffered in some way.

>Most islamzied nation in Europe
Keep coping

Dude like 20,000,000 soviets died in that war
Yes it was bad.

>but I can freely google videos of ruskies sucking chechen cocks
>if I were a faggot like yourself
Implying you didn't purposely watch those videya to jerk off before putting another black sun tattoo on ya skinny ass.
Mykola, you are such a disappointment to glorious Stepan Bandera who was a literal faggot.