What do you think of nick fuentes?

what do you think of nick fuentes?

Attached: Nick.jpg (630x630, 52.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cozy.tv/nick)
youtube.com/watch?v=DgG8ly0fhQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have never seen anything of his and this is the only place I have ever seen him mentioned.

>The United Stes is the Great Satan
he speaks like a communist, not saying fatmerica is perfect, but siding with Russia says a lot

Small dick power bottom

I can only imagine what he did to catboy kami after their date

i liked it when he called that one big guy a faggot to his face and he didnt even know how to respond kek

Three days ago (here: cozy.tv/nick) he called Ryan Faulk a fag, but Ryan Faulk has a girlfriend.

Attached: Ea0D1VMXQAYFj6k.jpg (849x679, 88.84K)

>even giving a fuck about Fuentes
>not instead watching the based father of Any Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=DgG8ly0fhQM

Attached: 1638303004737.jpg (1473x1061, 76.71K)

I've only seen thumbnails on Any Forums. I don't know or care who he is or what he has to say.

>speaks like a communist
do you know where the "great satan" name comes from?

>what do you think of nick fuentes?
I don't
at all
ever

Attached: pepe-nihilist.gif (498x498, 1.19M)

Alice said he was a homo who held hands with a catboy

Anyone who isn't a warhawk boomer fuck and isn't retarded should be siding with Russia in the grand scheme of things. It's their clay and they have a shit ton of security interests in keeping them from joining Nato. The western nations are literally the belligerents in this conflict because we kept wanting to push our globohomo when Russia already had drawn that red line that we decided to ignore. If you are genuine and care about the preservation of blood, you should be isolationist and respect Russia's interests. Any other option is a pointless call to the slaughter

Nick has a sensible position, the only sensible one, in that we should stay the fuck out of it and stop feeding our warmongers who want to benefit from our deaths.

a man who made his living sucking cocks found another line of work

So what is that sissy fight about this time, what does he not like about Ryan?

he’s pretty based and actually has realistic policy suggestions, instead of Any Forumstards who will yell about “da joos” when faced with a problem

Yeah we should side with the Jews controlling our countries, turning our kids into trannies and wanting our race dead.

Why am I even replying to a monkey?

When did this happen?

I don't, but I often see the expression coming out from the mouths of communists

Why is every country near Russia pushing to be a NATO member? Is everyone a russophobe or do they think Putin desires to conquer other nations? Only a fool believes Putin will be satisfied only with Ukraine being under his control. You know what there's no freedom of anything in Russia, right? People like Fuentes shilling for the Kremlin are giving moral justification for a communist dictator, yes I mean it. Putin is a communist who puts on a mask of a christian/traditionalist, while still being a creature of the KGB, and he is allied with all the communist countries over the globe, while crying that the fall of the Soviet Union was a catastrophe. The Ukrainian president that was ousted in 2014 was a puppet of the Kremlin, soon after Putin began the invasion of Crimea with his proxy """"independent""" Russia nationalists

Total zoomer mutt garbage.
If he had what it takes, he would have already. You're just being strung along, no different than Brand or Crowder.

He's the best person on the dissident right. Most Any Forumstards and wignats just like to complain about everything while Nick is having his own political conferences with sitting members of congress.

You're siding with the commie sending musloids to slaughter a tiny nation with a much smaller army and without any nuclear warheads, it's a miracle that the weather is terrible for heavy armor which is allowing them to resist against a much superior army. But it does make sense Ahmed, you side with your own folk

>Why is every country near Russia pushing to be a NATO member?
I frankly couldn't give a fuck why they want to or not. From an anti war position, NATO shouldn't be expanding that close to the borders of Russia in what used to be their territory in the first place. As someone with the simple interest of not having my countrymen die in a pointless war for the financial interests of a bunch of war kikes, the only solution is to promote an isolationist ideology and stop pushing shit where we don't belong

>Ukrainian president that was ousted in 2014
Likely ousted by US assets, like we have done in every other nation that benefits us to destabilize.

Yes it sucks that Russia has violently invaded Ukraine, but they have been pushed into a corner in what was essentially a new cold war. Ultimately however, no US citizen should give a fuck what goes on in Europe anymore. Focus on our own internal production of food/energy and become pure isolationist. I'd rather not die in a third world war for globohomo.

How can you be this retarded about geopolitics? At least watch some of Nick's clips or watch his Destiny debate to get educated.

he hangs around with a lot of federal informants

Attached: 4e6d84f3c9fea0b0.jpg (1280x960, 275.34K)

How are literally all of them under 5'7?