>Comfy software dev job working from home
>Daily zoom meeting
>Someone mentions Ukraine
>Everyone says Putin is a crazy madman and needs to be stopped/assassinated
>I tell them Russia's security concerns are legitimate due to NATO expansion
>I said America also wouldn't tolerate Mexico joining a russian alliance
>They start laughing at me and say that I fell for russian propaganda
>They say I support child murder if I support the war
>I tell them about NATO bombings of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Vietnam, Serbia etc. and how many people were killed
>I call them hypocrites for only being against russian wars but not NATO wars
>They mock me and say that these wars were just because they were terrorists/communists

They all make fun of me now everytime and call me "Putinfan" instead of my real name. I fucked up, didn't I? Why couldn't I just keep my fucking mouth shut when it comes to discussing politics with normies?

Attached: 1648304834932.jpg (400x400, 10.41K)

reminder that if brandon drives the indians into the arms of russia and china with sanctions, coders might make a living wage again

Attached: biden laughing.gif (647x395, 1.64M)

I could spot your problem a mile away, it was when you asked "I fucked up, didn't I?" Stop caring what the NPCs think, they're NPCs, they're so beneath you you should barely notice them dying in a ditch on the side of the road.

your job is too extract money from these people, not educate them save the Any Forums talk for human beings. I talked to a mechanic this morning who was on the level, nobody at work is

> trying to reason with normies

Your suffering was well earned.

You're never getting promoted again, hahaha. Stupid frogposting Putin shill.

Word of advice: keep your beliefs to yourself and go with the flow. Pretend you are like one of them. Otherwise you will eventually get fired because you created resentment.

lmao putinbot get fucked

Attached: cool-story-bro-2.jpg (571x570, 104.25K)

I don't discuss politics at work, if it comes up I make polite facial expressions and derail the subject at the first opportunity.

saw this thread yesterday nigger
its obvious now that it is a slide type shill nigger thread

all who post here do so knowing it is a SHILL NIGGER THREAD

What do you need for a software dev job?

you made it too complex.

Can't discuss anything with normies.
They're chock full of propaganda.

OP you need to learn to keep your mouth shut before you get fired.

Also, they laughed at your arguments? Are you simply bad at arguing or something? No confidence, do you avoid eyecontact or something? I've always had outrageous views compared to normies, and I've never shyed away from expressing my views to anyone and everyone that will listen, I'm contrarian to the point of self-inflicted harm, and not once in my 25+ years of arguing with normies has anyone ever laughed in my face, or dismissed me like I was a child. I've had people get angry, curse me out, or just flat out disagree and shake hands, but never once has someone had the audacity to laugh at my arguments, especially since I have a solid foundation behind said arguments. You should too, you're on the right side of history, the facts are all in your corner, so how you managed to get people to laugh at you is a mystery to me.

>extract money from retardts
user is spot on. This is your job. Hide your power level while at work.

>I said America also wouldn't tolerate Mexico joining a russian alliance
Dumbest argument shills came up with, when was the last time the US annexed parts of Mexico? 1847? kek

I'M T-BONE! I'M T-BONE!

Attached: 1647449440765.png (275x183, 5.5K)

>>I tell them Russia's security concerns are legitimate due to NATO expansion
Ukraine isnt in NATO you retard, but they will join to protect themselves from future Russian invasions.
get fucked

this is a copied shill thread same was here earlier with german flag

Bsc

lol, in my country a lot of people hate ukrainians but are afraid to speak up because another half are brainwashed with anti-russian propaganda. im not speaking up either because it doesn't change it anything, you shouldn't either unless it will affect something. Let retards be retards.

Yeah, this didn't happen.

Nice larp faggot.

bring a gun to the next zoom meeting

And they were invaded for their troubles. Drafted up and thrown to the wolves. They should definitely try to join NATO again next year.

We call them NPCs for a reason.

Yeah we saw this this morning. For anyone still taking this coown world seriously, remember, you are under enemy territory, act accordingly

Maybe you shouldn't have been a faggot contrarian just for the sake of being a contrarian.

My beloved OP, you DID fell for vaknik propaganda. I bet you're also a no-vax and believe democrats stole the elections lel
what a dumb fuck you are

Attached: 1647957809380.jpg (680x420, 38.24K)

As a faggot contarian, I should honestly be on the side of Ukraine but normies are so fucking backwards somehow I ended up siding with the people actually in the right. Crazy, I know.

You posted the same thread earlier totday.

>I fucked up, didn't I?
No. Embrace it and make it clear you don't give a shit about them giving you a ribbing for it. Because you're right. And they're literally just ignorant and brainwashed about it and without a well-founded opinion. Ultimately if you so this, they'll have their fun with the name and be done with it and you'll gain some respect by standing by your opinion.

I hope this doesn't happen to me. I would literally explode if fellow italians forgot that NATO used our bases to bomb Libya, and if it was to "defend" something it was America and France's gas interests. It may be because it was the first conflict I've lived through and I knew a family from there, but it infuriates me like nothing else and I would lose my job.

Good going, Putinfan.

I took an edible then got drunk and dropped truth bombs at the pub for hours last night. Good thing the guy I was talking to generally agreed with me

Attached: Great Success.png (900x597, 654K)

What is the point of these posts? It seems like there's more to it than just filling up the board with nonsense.

Your first fuck up was falling to russian propaganda.
Your another fuckup was supporting something that goes against principal interest of your country.
And the last fuck up you made was discussing politics with the normies.