Rus breaking

Rus breaking

Attached: 1648325540512m.jpg (845x1024, 133.11K)

Now undress them and fuck them in their buttholes

B-BUT RUSSIA IS WINNING. QANON TOLD ME SO.

Love that Ukraine proudly snitches on themselves for war crimes.

But there isn't a war chud. This is how we should treat all illegal immigrants.

w-whats the axe on the wall f-for

>Abu Gharib
looks like they learn from their Israel/Jew/US/NATO/EU/ZOG masters. I hope the Russians do the same to those mercenaries. Hopefully they won't be as dumb to publish photos.

Attached: ZOGBot War criminals.jpg (1280x848, 209.33K)

Attached: 1648207361281.png (1157x740, 60.94K)

>war
what fucking war, retard?

What warcrime is occurring in this picture? It sure as hell doesn't look comfortable but thats to be expected.

They are just taking naps, stop being a pussy about it.

Attached: 1648246517712.jpg (756x639, 170.58K)

Imagine the smell

But this isn't a war? It's a special military operation?

Attached: russian_pows.webm (720x1280, 1.31M)

We got same kind of pictures from ISIS when they were fighting Syria. ISIS lost.

Proves the ukrainian army severly lacks discipline and professionalism.

>Proves the ukrainian army severly lacks discipline and professionalism.
How so?

Subhuman behaviour by the Ukrainians

I was neutral before, but this sickens me. Death to Ukraine

>I was neutral before
No you weren't lol.

Nothing will ever happen. It will be completely ignored by media and politicians

Lmao you fags are always talking about overthrowing globohomo then want to talk about prosecuting war crimes over Ukies killing Russians? Azov will be heroes in the west and Russians will be prosecuted for war crimes if they ever manage to escape their shithole country. South Koreans are 3x richer than Russians lmfao.

>PUTIN WILL TAKE UKRAINE, JUST TWO MORE WEEKS

Attached: 1648325453870.jpg (580x760, 66.51K)

they're just chilling bro

People who do shit like this were looking for conflict. In hindsight it seems like the russian aggression was justified.

Azov will hang.
Tornado will hang.

For all of you saying that this is not a war and its just a "Special Military Operation" and thus not eligible for protection under Geneva Conventions and Internation Humanitarian Law, the US has not Declared war since WWII. Korea was a Police Action and Vietnam was a Conflict. "The present Convention is applicable between the High Contracting Parties from the moment hostilities have actually broken out, even if no declaration of war has been made and whatever the form that such armed intervention may take" (2).
The Conference of Government Experts recommended in its turn that the Convention should be applicable to "any armed conflict, whether the latter is or is not recognized as a state of war by the parties concerned", and also to "cases of occupation of territories in the absence of any state of war"

Both sides should still treat POWs with decency and in accordance with all applicable laws of war.

Azov will ha- ACK!

Attached: 1647816060816.png (472x442, 97.96K)