What will happen to rural areas when no one lives there anymore?

What will happen to rural areas when no one lives there anymore?

Attached: 2.jpg (1536x629, 388.47K)

who cares

>people will voluntarily move back into cities full of niggers so they can pay ten times as much to survive

Better hunting. And even less chance of randomly see a nigger.

I will buy more land.

We'll use the land for necromantic rites to replace the people lost in the city wars to come.

Re-population

Agenda 21 and it's goals will have come to fruition

Attached: Agenda-21.jpg (3017x2314, 2.3M)

What is the difference between agenda 21 and agenda 2030

i don't really get that map. are american counties considered either entirely rural or urban?

They will be repopulated with the Amish

Attached: amish mormons population.gif (886x643, 474.78K)

Old land owners won't be able to find someone to take it because all their kids had to go to college and don't want a farm/ranch, so they'll sell rich types. This will then shrink the available real estate, forcing the population more & more into renter mode.

When all the chuds finally leave I will move out there and start a family with my boyfriend.

Attached: amish population growth.png (3000x1008, 458.32K)

We have counties that are entirely rural, yes.

humans are biologically unable to handle living in communities that are larger than a few hundred/thousand. cities and urban centers are part of the globohomo agenda to create social decay, leading to more isolation, depression, etc for the average person. can't question the absolute state of things if you are too busy being overwhelmed with city life and artificial entertainment while not having any real relationships...

As the old saying goes, it's expensive to be poor.

Agenda 2030 is phase 2 and completion of phase 1 (agenda 21)

i see thanks

People will move to rural areas, depleting city populations, then rural populations will move to cities, depleting rural populations. Then, people will move to rural areas, depleting city populations, then rural populations will move to cities, depleting rural populations. Then, people will move to rural areas, depleting city populations, then rural populations will move to cities, depleting rural populations. Then, people will move to rural areas, depleting city populations, then rural populations will move to cities, depleting rural populations. Then, people will move to rural areas, depleting city populations, then rural populations will move to cities, depleting rural populations. Then, people will move to rural areas, depleting city populations, then rural populations will move to cities, depleting rural populations. Then, people will move to rural areas, depleting city populations, then rural populations will move to cities, depleting rural populations. Get it?

No.

The land will return to its original owners

Attached: tigerdance.gif (500x600, 650.78K)

Weakest b8 ever

My county is listed as urban? Lmao, shit map.

it's cheaper to return to monke and live in the wilderness

I wonder how deep you'd have to go to not be hunted by the people who own the land?

more space to huff paint?

so to the Kingdom of Spain, France and Great Britain?

>Kids don't want their parents property and cash it out instead
I'm hearing this too. Maybe being bought up by Blackrock.
Soldiers in the Revolutionary War were given huge tracts of land for payment.
It took the government years later to pay them, and (i think) the soliders still had to be enrolled in the military to receive it, but the point is that's a cool payment.
What if Blackrock was doing something like that to pay its future Patriots in the next Revolutionary War against hebrews?
ase being bought up by blackrock

Attached: 1627162190201.jpg (750x741, 73.05K)

>firewater moons
Once and for all, Bobo will be slayed

Don't worry, Bill Gates or Black Rock will buy the land, and the houses and infrastructure will be torn down and room will be made for more söi fields, bug farms or pod living smart sities.

>What will happen to rural areas when no one lives there anymore?
we start planting potatos and making moonshine in peace like in the old days

I'm confused, are people leaving rural and urban areas into medium towns or something?